You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Chimera2

Super container drop rate increased?

20 comments in this topic

[RED2]
Members
81 posts
6,409 battles

So I just got two super containers in a row. Did War Gaming do something to the drop rate to make up for today's little sever issue?

[BIAS]
Members
3,029 posts
8,982 battles

Not likely, they would have said so. Yoo don't get any goodwill out of doing something nice for someone if they don't know you did it.

In my job, if we give a discount on anything, we make sure the full price is noted and the discount shown next to it, so that they know we gave them a discount. Otherwise they might not know that they got something cheaper. No sense doing a favor to the customer if you don't tell them.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,150 posts
8,766 battles

I doubt they did, you just hit the lottery.

[P2W]
Members
685 posts
19 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

They come in waves.

What waves is this that you speak of. Is one every 6 months considered a "wave" for the year?:cap_yes:

Edited by DESRON10
  • Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
402 posts
4,260 battles

I had back to back SC's about 6 months ago. One since then...you got lucky, like me! Congrats!

[WPP]
Members
452 posts
5,089 battles

Are you sure you didn't complete Stage of 3 of the American Cruiser Campaign?  Those are the only 2 SCs I've received in months (2 per day almost every day and 0 SCs.  The last 2 I got in the Spring had 100 useless flags so it's not like matters.)

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,828 battles
3 hours ago, Chimera2 said:

So I just got two super containers in a row. Did War Gaming do something to the drop rate to make up for today's little sever issue?

No. GOD loves you!

[_AFW_]
Members
975 posts
7,021 battles

Have not rolled a Super Container since December  last year. Not sure if it is over the fact I always use the Flag roll. Did get one for the campaign. 

Edited by USMC2145

Members
144 posts
6 hours ago, DESRON10 said:

Wait waves is this that you speak of. Is one every 6 months considered a "wave" for the year?:cap_yes:

^^This^^ 

And that is if I'm lucky..lol :Smile_teethhappy:

[RED2]
Members
81 posts
6,409 battles
12 hours ago, galspanic said:

Are you sure you didn't complete Stage of 3 of the American Cruiser Campaign?  Those are the only 2 SCs I've received in months (2 per day almost every day and 0 SCs.  The last 2 I got in the Spring had 100 useless flags so it's not like matters.)

nope I got them both from "trying my luck."

Members
91 posts
127 battles
17 hours ago, Chimera2 said:

Your next container will be Feb 2021. :cap_haloween:

• Cool 1

Members
3,410 posts
6,072 battles

Been 3 months since I got a non-campaign SC.  Though back in April, right at the end of April, I got 2, non-campaign SCs.

[WOLF2]
Members
862 posts
6,991 battles

Congrats!   Had back to back SCs back in July.   That was the last I saw of them, until my third container today.   Had been doing More Resources, and for the last container, switched by to TYL.   

Saw that my clanmate won a Prinz Eugen in one yesterday or today.   Thought I'd give it a try.  Got 7 days premium.   Not a ship, but it works.   Thanks WG!

[PSP]
Members
6,038 posts
8,580 battles
19 hours ago, Chimera2 said:

I once got five supercontainers in eight tries.

#      Container type                Contents
1      SUPERCONTAINER       50 Halloween camo
2      standard                            4 IX signals
3      SUPERCONTAINER       25 Ouroboros signals
4      standard                            4 NES signals 
5      standard                            4 PP signals
6      SUPERCONTAINER     100 ID signals
7      SUPERCONTAINER     100 JC signals
8      SUPERCONTAINER   1000 Doubloons

I've also gone up to four months without seeing a single one. This is the way random events work.

fVrxE.png  

Edited by Snargfargle

[JCMNR]
Members
136 posts
12,246 battles

I love statistics too. I was receiving an average of about 1 per month ( I play almost every day). That slowly seemed to morph into receiving two super containers aprox1 day apart every two months. (still 1 per month, but arriving every two months a day or two apart)

But now I have been waiting 65 days with no super-container and have had 903 battles. Sad Face :(

So I too am wondering if the number of super containers has been nerfed?

I sure hope it might mean that the contents of the super containers have been buffed, to compensate for the lesser amount of supercontainers? ... maybe?!?!?! I dunno. what do I know anyway :/

090540-002750.thumb.png.f38704c074dfc0e06b0acac8488c6630.png

Unfortunately, I have lost my replay and log files for dates prior to the 26th of the 3rd - 2018

My last SC was on the 4th of the 7th month and approx 65 days have passed since then, as well as having played 903 battles.

Edited by Supercell_Kid

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
On 8/29/2018 at 11:07 PM, Chimera2 said:

KDQZG2g.jpg

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^