You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
luckyhoho

minotaurs with 41% hit rate lol

23 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,012 posts
13,569 battles
19 minutes ago, luckyhoho said:

you know what I mean

Actually I don't........ 41% hit rate is pretty good isn't it?

[WOLF2]
Members
168 posts
13,852 battles
4 minutes ago, SgtSpud said:

Actually I don't........ 41% hit rate is pretty good isn't it?

The only way to achieve that is to use some nice little softwares lol

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[-TDF-]
Beta Testers
190 posts
3,062 battles

Doesn't look like they have played many games. See what hit rate is after 100/200 or so games. Probably down in the 30% range...

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,037 posts
12,517 battles

Mine is 32.3%, and I take all kinds of low-chance shots. What's the problem here? You just rain [edited] bounces on battleships. Hit rate is high, damage is moderate, influence is low.

[JUICE]
Members
814 posts
6,369 battles

I have not played but a couple battles in that ship. I have played a bunch in Edinburg and have right at a 40% hit rate in that with main guns so it is more than possible. I am an average player as well and too aggressive so you should really think about what you posted. These ships have roughly 15km of usable range anything over that is not worth much.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
146 posts
6,052 battles

I have a 41% main battery hit rate after 168 battles.

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,934 posts
2 minutes ago, Drago25x said:

I have a 41% main battery hit rate after 168 battles.

Ahhh  but Her RoF  :Smile_smile:

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,373 posts
7,959 battles

28-31% in BB's, mid-upper 39's on some CA/L's, 40-near 50 on some DD's, doesn't seem that unreasonable considering I pull those numbers and half the time I can barely see what I'm shooting at, have to see some piece that's coloured so I can see it against the water/sky, judge where it is based on the ships Icon, or usually, hope it has the least stealthiest camo possible so it's a bright, clashing target I can see and hit. 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,669 posts
9,985 battles

38% and I'm far from superb in the ship.

A lot depends on which shots you take, shoot a BB from smoke 7km away and you should be getting >80% hits, that Khaba at 15km... forget about it, though some good players will give it a go.

[DENY]
Members
160 posts
6,568 battles
52 minutes ago, luckyhoho said:

I could easily obtain a 70% hit rate in a Mino, but it would be at the expense of overall damage. I take shots when there is the tiniest chance of a hit, or blast smoke for volley after volley. 

In the open shots, they are pretty much hitting, and no software is going to help with that. You have to guess what people are going to do.

[LOU1]
Members
2,862 posts
7,992 battles

Personally, the shorter the range the higher the hit ratio.  A smarter player than I would not take as many "don't hit it unless you try" shots and have a far better ration across the board.

Members
1,779 posts
17,360 battles
3 hours ago, luckyhoho said:

Oh...that's what you meant...yawn.

[VW]
Members
1,830 posts
12,276 battles
4 hours ago, luckyhoho said:

Yes, it’s called wows, unfortunately they’re changing the launcher :Smile_sad:

[ONAVY]
[ONAVY]
Members
694 posts
6,093 battles
11 hours ago, Xanthro said:

I could easily obtain a 70% hit rate in a Mino, but it would be at the expense of overall damage. I take shots when there is the tiniest chance of a hit, or blast smoke for volley after volley. 

In the open shots, they are pretty much hitting, and no software is going to help with that. You have to guess what people are going to do.

Yep that one last shot could be what is needed to put a ship down...and down is where they enemy needs to be otherwise a live ship is still a threat.

Members
1,238 posts
20,604 battles

I've got a 41% hit rate with 851 battles played in my Leander, and close to that in my Fiji.  And I'm banging away at anything in range, especially DD's when presented.  I think 38 -32% is probably about average for ships that one plays often.  Good players will have better hit rates.  No additional software, though I do use 2X over the counter optical enhancements. 

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,694 battles
12 hours ago, Edgecase said:

Mine is 32.3%, and I take all kinds of low-chance shots. What's the problem here? You just rain [edited] bounces on battleships. Hit rate is high, damage is moderate, influence is low.

This. Exactly this. The real surprise is that the OP is an above average player and yet he lacks the awareness to recognize this. Aim bot claims are for below average players. He's embarrassing himself.

Beta Testers
478 posts
6,352 battles

Yeah, I thought 41% is kinda highish side given the "singing in the rain" joy you need to follow your target with.  That little cloud of shells.  Even with a high RoF the weapon arc, time of flight and general skill of your target can make this much lower.

[DAKI]
Members
621 posts
6,109 battles

Its a mino..he probably always positions himself in good positions and gets a lot of sides..lol

some people are good shots anyway no matter what they play, some usually the best, are smart to only shoot when they know they'll get accurate shots, and some are like me that just dont care and spam mouse one....

lets not go the if hes better than me, hes cheating route.

Beta Testers
1,012 posts
13,569 battles
23 hours ago, luckyhoho said:

I think it is possible, my hitrate in minny is a lil over 30% but I do break 50% on some of my DDs....close range makes a difference I suppose.

[R-F]
Members
675 posts
6,170 battles

I mean... I've got hit rates above 40% in almost every USN DD, and to some extent the play style is the same: smoke up and hold down the fire button.  My mino hit rate is a bit lower, but it's not hard to believe someone could get 41%. 

[JUICE]
Members
814 posts
6,369 battles
11 hours ago, Siegewolf said:

Yeah, I thought 41% is kinda highish side given the "singing in the rain" joy you need to follow your target with.  That little cloud of shells.  Even with a high RoF the weapon arc, time of flight and general skill of your target can make this much lower.

You also need to factor in all the times a cruiser or Dd may pop around an island you a hugging and get blapted to oblivion by full broadsides of shells. It happens more than you would think, high tier play is not as stale and boring as a lot of people make it out to be.