You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CylonRed

Just can't quite do 200K damage

8 comments in this topic

Members
3,406 posts
6,067 battles

So close but not dice in the last 2 weeks on getting my first 200K damage game.  The Alsace has a 19 pt captain on it and the Republique has a 10 pt Honore captain that I just got.  I like French BBs...  Better games than any other BB I have played bar none.

5b8750365a990_WorldofWarships-Alsace-198391.thumb.PNG.8a03350bd4d0b48230db46240c33d2c6.PNG

World of Warships - Republique - 198172.PNG

Edited by CylonRed
  • Cool 1

Members
1,238 posts
8,912 battles

you'll get there...the stars will align eventually...my record is roughly 210k in a Kagero...if I can do it, anybody can.

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
917 posts
2,119 battles

As a bb main, trust me, it will come. Mine was when I was at around 160k, then I met a broadside Yammster. 5 or 6 cits, dev strike from almost full HP. Propelled me well into 200k. At the end my damage record went from 185k to 256k

[WOLFB]
[WOLFB]
Members
73 posts
5,077 battles

I've repeatedly broken 200k in my Kutuzov and Massachusetts...and in nothing else.  None of my T10s or T9s. Something something wallet warrior. :Smile_coin:

[DENY]
Members
284 posts
4,361 battles

219k in my Alsace which used to be my record , than got a new one with the khab 230k , I like the Alsace but not sure about the recent nerf

[WOLFC]
[WOLFC]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
615 posts
7,709 battles

Very nice totals, just need a few more secondary fires. :Smile_Default:

On the way down the French BB line (Normandie now) and quite liking it and the damage it can put out, really excited for the rest of them.  Maybe a battle away from unlocking the Lyon. 

I'm finally taking out the Gascogne in Randoms and it can do a nice deal of damage.  Just need to get used to switching to HE and closing to secondary range at the right time.  Lot of Tier 10 games in it, but the big ships don't seem to consider you a threat if you keep the right distance...until you hit one of them with a citadel or two. Strangely, I'm actually liking being bottom tier in this ship, not just for the XP, seems like it's more effective. :)

Members
3,406 posts
6,067 battles
6 hours ago, dad003 said:

219k in my Alsace which used to be my record , than got a new one with the khab 230k , I like the Alsace but not sure about the recent nerf

Mine was done post nerf so it is still fine and racks of cits easier than any other ship I have played.