Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Kylere

Anniversary Token Maths

13 comments in this topic

Members
182 posts
2,612 battles

Nothing below is certain, I was just staring at the Anniverary section and pondering potential, please correct any assumptions or end of work day calc errors. 

Given The Arsenal: Anniversary Section period runs until Wednesday September 19. Weekdays are 1 crate with 8 tokens so far, and let's assume 3 for 24 on weekend days continues. I plan on spending tokens by the 17th personally, because life and WG. 

So we have (from and including Thursday the 30th) 13 weekdays, and 6 weekend days (unless WG tosses a bone Monday) for a potential of 104+144=248 potential tokens more tokens (assuming you already have the crate today. 

Amirite?

tl;dr I suspect we can only make 248+-16 more tokens 

Edited by Captain_Kylere

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,340 posts
9,433 battles

Bought three in the shop for an additional 45x3 tokens. == 135

Currently have 48.  Now have 183

Goal is the Edinburgh camo for 200.  I figure at worst, I can grind out another 17..  because.... life and full time job.

The rest will go for the other silly stuff...  patches.. flags.. buttons...  consumables..  etc.

Members
182 posts
2,612 battles

I happened to have an "extremely torn meniscus" that also required they reshape a leg bone due to wear, so I get to be lazy for at least another 3 weeks!

I am considering this the silver lining and trying to max it :-)

Unless you want to die young, some careers can be painful in the long term. 

Edited by Captain_Kylere

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,340 posts
9,433 battles

In a move not unlike being 'Shaing-hai'd or Impressed as the Brits say...

I can be grabbed, shoved onto a plane, and given a rental car for where I will be working for the next 3 weeks.

But the pay is good.

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
6,351 posts
11,894 battles
1 hour ago, Captain_Kylere said:

I happened to have an "extremely torn meniscus" that also required they reshape a leg bone due to wear, so I get to be lazy for at least another 3 weeks!

Wow that's worse than me. I just pulled a groin muscle this morning. As a matter of fact, I must have pulled it a thousand times.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Funny 1

[WOLF2]
Members
1,167 posts
12,869 battles
2 hours ago, Captain_Kylere said:

Nothing below is certain, I was just staring at the Anniverary section and pondering potential, please correct any assumptions or end of work day calc errors. 

Given The Arsenal: Anniversary Section period runs until Wednesday September 19. Weekdays are 1 crate with 8 tokens so far, and let's assume 3 for 24 on weekend days continues. I plan on spending tokens by the 17th personally, because life and WG. 

So we have (from and including Thursday the 30th) 13 weekdays, and 6 weekend days (unless WG tosses a bone Monday) for a potential of 104+144=248 potential tokens more tokens (assuming you already have the crate today. 

Amirite?

tl;dr I suspect we can only make 248+-16 more tokens 

I think it's 10 and 9 (the weekends include Fridays afaik)

So, it would be 80 + 216 = 296  (+16 more tokens last 2 days)

Edited by Commander_367
  • Cool 1

Members
182 posts
2,612 battles
1 minute ago, Commander_367 said:

I think it's 10 and 9 (the weekends include Fridays afaik)

So, it would be 80 + 216 = 296

That's right! You know.. that would work out great for me!

[LOU1]
Members
2,895 posts
8,004 battles
1 hour ago, WanderingGhost said:

Forget the number but sounds right, basically hey want us to buy the over priced containers,

About .30 per camo if you buy those.

$15 for the Edinburgh Arctic Camo.

[ARGSY]
Members
5,832 posts
3,984 battles

They made it so everyone can potentially get at least one Dasha or Space Captain. More than that and you have to cough up $$$. Just like the Go Navy event - you had a guaranteed shot at ONE premium Tier X camo if you were free to play; beyond that, money was required in proportion to your desires.

Members
2,459 posts
12,213 battles

do the space captains talk funny or do anything different than normal captains?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,340 posts
9,433 battles

The way these events usually run, they add more special missions as they go along...  Maybe some Random achievements.

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
629 posts
1,181 battles

You also get a regular anniversary container for the pinup video, and potentially a large container if the views hit 1 million.

I would certainly expect other ways to earn them as the actual anniversary date approaches.The September missions will be up soon, so perhaps we'll find out then.

Sign in to follow this