You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ramsalot

"Pirate Bounty" Flag

17 comments in this topic

Members
1,688 posts
7,230 battles

I had a couple of questions about this flag, it is mentioned on this page: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/community/argh-n-g/

On that page it says that among Pirate's Prizes (the prizes for people that played the pirate accounts) there is "Pirate Bounty" Flag for 20+ battles.

There was a separate page here (since removed for reasons unknown): https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/166805-hunt-on-the-high-seas-the-pirate-bounty/

It had the following information:

For killing a Crew or Captain for the first time you will also receive a Special Pirate Bounty Flag that will be issued at a later date.

Does the flag design look like something you had on the event page (below)?  When will be the flag awarded?

Flag.jpg.12f2167a3992395c3788dc15143764f2.jpg

Edited by Ramsalot

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
917 posts
2,119 battles

The news article just said "at a later date". Dont worry, they didnt forget about us

[F4E]
[F4E]
Members
102 posts
9,623 battles

I ask @Femennenly about the reward flag today on the Wargaming stream. She said Soon™  Personally, I wouldn't worry to much about it unless others start hoisting theirs and I didn't get one. It takes time to get all the kinks out, get it out on the server and such so it's pretty much a waiting game until then. IIRC I all but forgot about my corgi flag then one random day it was there. As for what it will look like? That was a topic I brought up myself with the CCs that was there during the raid on the discord.  Not wanting a 3rd year of the same red AAARRRR flag. From what was said there it will be different  however the one mentioned on the page OP posted is not it.  

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,815 battles

SOON being a time period somewhere between now and the end of the Universe.

[WGA]
Administrator, Community Department, WG Staff, Retired Community Contributors
247 posts
12,201 battles

Hi Captains,

The flag has not yet been credited to anyone as it hasn’t reached the game files yet! We have the kill list and pirate list to award the flag once it becomes available in game. It is not the one from the picture above but a completely new flag. 

Please hold tight and we will get it to you all ASAP. 

Fem.

• Cool 5

[-TNG-]
Beta Testers
132 posts
5,270 battles
41 minutes ago, Femennenly said:

Hi Captains,

The flag has not yet been credited to anyone as it hasn’t reached the game files yet! We have the kill list and pirate list to award the flag once it becomes available in game. It is not the one from the picture above but a completely new flag. 

Fem.

Please if at all possible, i'd kinda like to see a Pirates of the Caribbean nod with the flag, as long as it avoids obvious copyright-infringement. 

[WOLFC]
[WOLFC]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
615 posts
7,709 battles
12 minutes ago, TheDgamesD said:

Please if at all possible, i'd kinda like to see a Pirates of the Caribbean nod with the flag, as long as it avoids obvious copyright-infringement. 

So Johnny Depp without any rum? :Smile_Default:

Members
3,042 posts
1,915 battles
59 minutes ago, Femennenly said:

Hi Captains,

Fem.

Thank you!

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,136 posts
8,762 battles
13 hours ago, TheDgamesD said:

12 hours ago, Optio_Praetorii said:

So Johnny Depp without any rum? :Smile_Default:

giphy.gif

• Funny 2

[MWM]
Supertester
250 posts
6,661 battles

Not worried about the flag, but it seems like I have still yet to get my gold and such. Didn't know if I should open a ticket so I figured I would post here first. @Femennenly

[KWA]
[KWA]
Members
8 posts
6,373 battles

I appreciate you saying soon or asap ........... but a lot of people including myself didn't get any of the awards.  I had to put in a ticket and then recieved the flags and gold.  Was there not suppose to be crates too ??  Didn't get them.

There was nothing originally said about the flag being  "at a later date".  So its kind of a bait and switch and it's hard to trust someone after they don't keep their word.  Would you not agree ?

So .... being skeptical about soon and or asap ............ should come as no suprise to you and will I have to put in a ticket again at some later date since the list is obviously flawed considering I didn't get what was promised in the first place ??

Fair questions I believe.

[BRO1]
Members
104 posts
8,689 battles
On 8/29/2018 at 7:01 PM, Ramsalot said:

I had a couple of questions about this flag, it is mentioned on this page: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/community/argh-n-g/

On that page it says that among Pirate's Prizes (the prizes for people that played the pirate accounts) there is "Pirate Bounty" Flag for 20+ battles.

There was a separate page here (since removed for reasons unknown): https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/166805-hunt-on-the-high-seas-the-pirate-bounty/

It had the following information:

Does the flag design look like something you had on the event page (below)?  When will be the flag awarded?

Flag.jpg.12f2167a3992395c3788dc15143764f2.jpg

Looks kinda familiar to me....

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,019 posts
11,538 battles
On 8/29/2018 at 10:38 PM, Femennenly said:

Hi Captains,

Fem.

That's too bad, that's a pretty good looking flag.

Members
1,688 posts
7,230 battles
6 hours ago, Lew_Patton said:

Looks kinda familiar to me....

That's the one they ended up giving out (the white one)

hCrgpMM.jpg