You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lance53

Wargaming Needs to offer some kind of compensation to players, for today's technical issues

14 comments in this topic

Members
569 posts
12,978 battles

I know that you have already stated that lost silver, XP, and stars for ranked battles advancement that have all been lost today, cannot be restored, since none of this data is currently being recorded.

HOWEVER, that does NOT mean that you cannot offer  SOMETHING to your customer base, for all of the grief that we have been put through today.

Offer your customers ZERO for today's aggravation, and you are then telling us how much you value our patronage:  ZERO!!!

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 3

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,979 posts
9,855 battles

They have posted that we are getting compensation in the PSA by Fem.  Also it might be a good idea for you to change the color you used as it is reserved for  Devs and Moderators and Admin.

:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
917 posts
2,119 battles
43 minutes ago, Lance53 said:

I know that you have already stated that lost silver, XP, and stars for ranked battles advancement that have all been lost today, cannot be restored, since none of this data is currently being recorded.

HOWEVER, that does NOT mean that you cannot offer  SOMETHING to your customer base, for all of the grief that we have been put through today.

Offer your customers ZERO for today's aggravation, and you are then telling us how much you value our patronage:  ZERO!!!

Is this how people that clap their hands while they are yelling type?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 1

Members
13 posts
858 battles

Dude it's a game, get over yourself. It's fun and basically free. If I loose some camouflage and flags no big deal..I love the s hit out of this game..

Stop the whining, grow up ??? 

Its So bad I couldn't  quote what you posted.

• Boring 1

[SEA-1]
Members
2 posts
9,118 battles

Poor Customer Care, to just let this screwup go without any compensation to those who tried to compete by the rules. Just one more nail to add to the coffin.

• Cool 2

Members
569 posts
12,978 battles

Well, gee whiz.   I tried playing again this afternoon, after getting rid of the mods that I had installed.  

The results screens came up no problem, showing my results from the game and the rewards I received.

Could a mod perhaps be at fault?  I only use a small handful from Aslain's modpack.

Members
57 posts
2,700 battles

Yep, Red is Taboo on forums, all of WG forms.  

Members
9,871 posts
2 hours ago, Lance53 said:

There is no record of you being there...how would they determine who to compensate? :cap_hmm:

[SCREW]
Members
538 posts
5,463 battles
46 minutes ago, awiggin said:

There is no record of you being there...how would they determine who to compensate? :cap_hmm:

Likely they have a record of when you logged in and out, seeing as authentication is presumably managed separately from the game on their end.

Members
121 posts
1,519 battles

Meanwhile Mac players haven’t had a client stable enough to play for nearly a year now... 

Somehow I doubt they’ll give a rat’s @$$ about compensating us however...

[3COWS]
Members
92 posts
6,064 battles

This failure was mind blowing,  then the match making experiences I have had since the issue. 

no wonder at peak times their NA playerbase is only 7k. 

The match making issues will be due to lack of players at the same tier but then grouping together ships from 2 tiers higher than you for the sake of starting a game makes more players not want to play making the issue worse. 

They need to get their heads out of their [edited]and actually address the issue. 

Two games I had this morning, chose a tier 5 USN BB, ended up in a tier 7 game and got deleted by their CV cos our CA's were all tier 5. 

Then my next game I was a tier 6 USN BB where I ended up in a tier 8 game.

If I wanted to be in a tier 8 game I would use my tier 8 ships. 

The only way I can make sure i am put in a correct game is by going tier 10, I don't want to play tier 10 all the time.

I am reluctant to play ranked again because of all the stars I lost due to their catastrophic failure!

The game has become a hot mess. What the hell WG. 

Dude it's a game, get over yourself. It's fun and basically free. If I loose some camouflage and flags no big deal..I love the s hit out of this game..

Stop the whining, grow up ??? 

Its So bad I couldn't  quote what you posted.

You're only up to 400 games, wait till you're up around 4k games and then you'll be able to see what a hot mess this game is. 

Promised a CV rework, 2 years ago......

Edited by Deus_Drone

Members
20 posts
2,839 battles

unfortunately to a disregard with the players, from the update 7.07 the game has been presenting problems and with the update 7.08 has only worsened. the truth the wargaming only valorizes youtuber that divulge its game full of bugs.mandei a message in support wargaming. the answer was:

Hi, tomi_bala!

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support and tell us about the problem.

We checked on the same and are already working on a fix for this situation.

We are sorry for any battles that have been affected while playing, we understand that this is frustrating.

Unfortunately, battles can not be reversed or applied to accounts because of the nature of the error and the proportions of the error.

Please be aware that we will be checking on compensation for players who have been affected, so we ask that you wait a few days and if it is approved, you will receive the compensation directly from your account.

Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding of what happened.

We meet on high seas!

in other words, I will have to wait for the goodwill or common sense of someone for everything that was lost

unfortunately a great game that has been presenting many problems, it may be hrs to see other online games that are performing better

Edited by tomi_bala