You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

Two Issues A Piece of Good News and the Other I Need Help with

4 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,934 posts

1st the 2nd Anniversary Container Collection purchasable in the arsenal gave me  the the Z-23 Premium Camo,Charles Martel Premium Camo Kiev Premium Camo Monarch Premium Camo New Orleans Premium Camo and yes I know most of you people seeing this either already have these or know about them already(however I put this in for those clueless people like myself who didn't and one or two of these are better than the ones you can buy for those ships)  2nd  I have been having trouble with the game.   I'll be Zoomed in on a target and sometimes when I shoot  my ship pops out of Zoom not all the time and at times more often than others.    I take it this is graphics related as this didn't happen until the games  graphics were updated a month or so ago?   Until then everything was fine I  when into the setting and messed with the UI and Resolution and the Control settings  attempting to solve this.   Understand this is a borrowed computer my landlords and while we both play the game he understandably Does Not Want Me Downloading Anything To It

Edited by shadowsrmine

[CUTE]
[CUTE]
Supertester
4,085 posts
4,098 battles

Is your mouse screwed? Because it sounds like your mouse doesn't seperate LMB and RMB clicks that well.

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,934 posts
21 hours ago, Cruiser_Noshiro said:

Is your mouse screwed? Because it sounds like your mouse doesn't seperate LMB and RMB clicks that well.

:Smile_great:That did it TYVM:Smile_honoring::Smile_medal: