Sign in to follow this  
A_Corvus

Game hangs during initial loading screen

3 comments in this topic

Members
5 posts
1,398 battles

last night when i opened my nvidia overlay i noticed the frame rate dropped considerably, not sure of this has anything to do with the current problem, but its the only other thing odd that ive noticed recently.

Today when i went to start up WoWs  the loading bar got stuck at about 10-15% and did not go past that. i took off any mods i had installed and went to see if the same thing happened, and it did. this is the first time ive had this issue and havent changed anything with the game  in the past week at all.  

i also read about the apparent server(?) issues, of peoples  games not being recorded, could that be an issue? or would i just need to reinstall my game fresh

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,782 posts
14,856 battles

I have been having issues with the game all day. Games which are never tallied and have no results, and now unable to even get past the second loading screen where you connect to the server, the one where the little blue thing goes round and round. Very frustrated.

Community Department
2,021 posts
500 battles
18 hours ago, A_Corvus said:

last night when i opened my nvidia overlay i noticed the frame rate dropped considerably, not sure of this has anything to do with the current problem, but its the only other thing odd that ive noticed recently.

Today when i went to start up WoWs  the loading bar got stuck at about 10-15% and did not go past that. i took off any mods i had installed and went to see if the same thing happened, and it did. this is the first time ive had this issue and havent changed anything with the game  in the past week at all.  

i also read about the apparent server(?) issues, of peoples  games not being recorded, could that be an issue? or would i just need to reinstall my game fresh

It looks strange. You need to create a ticket to the support with WGCheck report done and attached plus make some notes. 

Sign in to follow this