You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

7 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
2,157 battles

I didn't want my first forum post to be me complaining but it has come to my attention that there is a bug currently that has come up as of recent. 

for some reason when I play battles I don't gain any credits or XP. Furthermore upon more inspection I didn't lose any signals, credits, Camos, or any free premium consumables. It was like the battle never happened, not even showing up in the "Battle notifications" menu.

I started realizing this early on as I was trying to get credits to further push my pan asian DD line, I just got premium account time so I was playing 5 or so games before it got fishy. So i documented and took screen shots of me in battle and after the fact.

So I did a test and sure enough I was right this is happening, I documented and took screenshots.

My ship pre battle, note all of the circles:

5b87025a14732_Screenshot(631)withcircles.thumb.png.b51d68db6e42cdeb4a9e0d94020af0c2.png

(time says 16:06)

I go into a ranked match with the DD:

5b8702e3beee1_Screenshot(634).thumb.png.d3c19d143218ab209848193998a6fa56.png

The game got pretty heated and we ended up winning, though I don't have the screen for the post battle report because it didn't show, I did however get a screenshot of right at the end:

5b87038b0e534_Screenshot(635).thumb.png.3e07fbb20202092f2863bc5abcf018e2.png

So... What did I get for this? Absolutely nothing:

5b87047e85f79_Screenshot(636)withcircles.thumb.png.3768df6952258e18e7117d32e5d41fab.png

(time says 16:24)

It was like the battle never happened at all, And I'm not the only one experiencing this as there are people In chats talking about it. I have no idea what happened or how to fix this But I hope it get patched soon because this is really annoying. It's not Just ranked either, Its all battles from what I can tell.

Edited by 0Charlie

[TIPS]
[TIPS]
Beta Testers
2 posts
2,304 battles

I am also not getting any xp or credits for any of my battles.

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,279 battles

If you look around the forum a bit, you will see dozens of posts about this issue already, today.  Devs are working on it.

[NDA]
Supertester
4,775 posts
13,589 battles

You have found todays Most Popular Forum topic. Congrats. 

WoWs has a bug where battle results aren't being recorded or shown. Not sure what the cause of the bug is because I've had 2 battles today, One showed its results the other didn't. The one that didn't record the results I exited back to port before the battle ended. But others have been kicked from on going games with out cause. 

Good news WG has Damage Control Crews on the scene investigating. We await their findings. 

I would advise avoiding Rank play right now or just logging off till this whole thing blows over.

Members
3 posts
2,157 battles
7 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

You have found todays Most Popular Forum topic. Congrats. 

WoWs has a bug where battle results aren't being recorded or shown. Not sure what the cause of the bug is because I've had 2 battles today, One showed its results the other didn't. The one that didn't record the results I exited back to port before the battle ended. But others have been kicked from on going games with out cause. 

Good news WG has Damage Control Crews on the scene investigating. We await their findings. 

I would advise avoiding Rank play right now or just logging off till this whole thing blows over.

oh good

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,907 posts
3,292 battles

I now have a new goal concerning this game: Read this section of the forum before opening the game, each, and, every, day... played a rank battle, and did not get credit for the victory. Came here to see if anyone else was having the same issue... low-n-behold SO MANY TOPICS ABOUT IT!

At least I don't have to create one myself now, at least. Will I get reimbursed for the Rank play I did, when this issue is fixed, even if it is just a single star? I even have a replay of my lovely screw ups. Despite my screw ups Still won. First tier 10 rank battle WOOO! 20180829_152701_PJSD210-Harugumo_44_Path_warrior.wowsreplay