Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11B4O

Grinding 15Khaba wins in CoOp

11 comments in this topic

[KP]
Members
1,991 posts
18,368 battles

Working on the legendary module for the Khaba needing the 15 wins. I went to CoOp and I realized something.

The team play in CoOp has been nothing short of amazing. DD's smoking up cruisers just outside of detection range just like the old days. People throwing compliments around like they are going out of style for recognizing good team play. Players letting others know what they are doing to support them.

What is this?

• Cool 2

[RIPQP]
Members
3,705 posts
14,463 battles

CO-OP is nothing short of pure magic, I can't believe you are discovering how much better the team play is this late. 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Members
1,465 posts
659 battles
3 minutes ago, Preteen said:

CO-OP is nothing short of pure magic, I can't believe you are discovering how much better the team play is this late. 

Yeah, the first time I drove by a smoke left by a DD, I was wondering what he was doing.  Then I realized it was for me.

[TBW]
Members
6,308 posts
11,857 battles

Humans unite when threatened by machines.

Just ask John Conner.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,140 posts
8,293 battles

I complimented our CV in a coop match today for keeping an enemy BB lit while I parked my fragile Mogami self behind an island and lobbed shells.  Then I realized that our CV was a bot too.  Teamwork is infectious and even machines can catch it?

Beta Testers
372 posts
3,469 battles

I think it's probably because the vast majority of the Co-Op players, like myself, just want to have fun and unwind from the day.

And we can't exactly do that when we're yelling and raging at each other.

[WOLF5]
Members
272 posts
5,094 battles
4 minutes ago, SirMuttonChops said:

I think it's probably because the vast majority of the Co-Op players, like myself, just want to have fun and unwind from the day.

And we can't exactly do that when we're yelling and raging at each other.

This.  I play coop to have fun and relax, many players do too so the game play is more friendly and less intense.

You will also find most BB drivers do not hang back and snipe but rather, move forward and engage, making life easier for cruisers.

Members
1,465 posts
659 battles
4 hours ago, bigbearbeear said:

This.  I play coop to have fun and relax, many players do too so the game play is more friendly and less intense.

You will also find most BB drivers do not hang back and snipe but rather, move forward and engage, making life easier for cruisers.

In the South Carolina, that is the only way to get in to the game.

[BBICT]
Members
3,352 posts
3,540 battles

I need to play more co op I know....I'm hording XP for the Alaska right now, otherwise I would...getting close, LOL...

Sign in to follow this