You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Dragonshark21

No credits or experience earned

11 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
1,660 battles

I've played two games in my Nicholas. Both games I've won but as the victory music plays the screen does not display the end battle results. Instead, it jumps to the main menu and I receive nothing. I have not gained any experience or credits from the last two games and I still have the first win bonus available to me on the ship. I don't have a screen shot of it since it simply doesn't show anything. It just skips from the game to the lobby screen and nothing has changed.

[BRO1]
Members
86 posts
5,676 battles

wide spread several threads already on this 

Members
1,547 posts
9,786 battles

I just got a free Premium day and it will go to waste because battles aren't getting recorded so I can't play until it's fixed. wth? 

[NOOOB]
Members
1,432 posts
12,020 battles

Guess will log off for awhile - couple of good Random results wasted then for me

Members
53 posts
12,934 battles

Same thing happened to me. Victory music, return to port, no credit for the battle just ended. Bummer.

I'll try again tomorrow.

[LCS]
Members
1 post
966 battles

Same thing happened, had a glitch yesturday where it would just jump to the menu screen but I still got XP, now I just played with my Indi and kicked me straight to the menu. I still got the flags but completely wasted a good match.
They gotta fix this ASAP

[RNGRS]
Members
1 post
1,205 battles

it has been happening to everyone  I need credits and exp from my ships also skips to port without showing the end battle results and I receive nothing 

Edited by Archer801

[WORX]
Members
6 posts
6,957 battles

Same problem exactly as described by several detailed posts above.. VERY Disappointing !! Why play at all except tier 1-2 nonsense where nothing matter anyways...