Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Happy668

Last battle no credit?

45 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Members
1,984 posts

after the battle that we won, the credit screen never showed up, the blank screen lasted a while, then switched to port, then nothing, no credit, no report, as if last game hasn't happened?

Members
78 posts
10,568 battles

Same happened to me.  I do have the replay saved, so I know I'm not imagining it - but nothing in-game recognizes that it happened (still have the 50% bonus available on that ship as well). 

Gonna be hard to get those elite commander XP bonuses today if we can't make any progress.

Edited by ThatSinkingFeeling

Members
6 posts
4,249 battles

This just happened to me, too. Finished a random battle and noticed my xp, credit and free xp amount had not changed. I checked the battle list and that one was missing as if it never happened.

[BRO1]
Members
86 posts
5,739 battles

just happened to me also. got team damaged from a DD but we won and nothing not even any recognition..... should we stop playing till this is fixed ?

Edited by Ocoda

Beta Testers
299 posts
5,019 battles

Just happened to me as well.....musta been a server hiccup did not get credit for my last match...too bad I was a glorious battle with 150k dmg of course the server screws up when I get a good game in.....

[JUGS]
[JUGS]
Beta Testers
124 posts
14,055 battles

Just happened to me as well. Lost a 157K 3-kill multi-medal Massachusetts Random win at 10:46AM PT.

[O_O]
Members
778 posts
4,726 battles

Happens to me all the time.  Never fear, your results remain and you've gotten credit for the actions of that battle.  

Pull up the menu that lives in the bottom-right of your port interface and the battle results will be there for you to peruse at your leisure.

All that said, I do hope this particular glitch gets a good looking at in the near future.

-R

[_AFW_]
Members
27 posts

This has happened to me 3 times in this ranked season. Once game is over you go right back to port and when you then click on the lower right tab for battles-notifications the game you just played does not even appear there. And the points needed to open a container also does not change. What is bad is all 3 games it did not register was wins increasing my rank each time it happened.And no,my rank and stars level did NOT increase with the win..Just happened to me 15 minutes ago

Edited by WarAdmiral79

Members
78 posts
10,568 battles

5 minutes ago, Mister_Rawr said:

Pull up the menu that lives in the bottom-right of your port interface and the battle results will be there for you to peruse at your leisure.

That wasn't the case - I had just played my 3rd battle (Cleveland), and the only results showing in that list were the 2 previous (Atlanta) battles.  And the "Lucky 3" mission only credits me with 2 battles so far.  Logged off/back on and there was no change.

Edited by ThatSinkingFeeling
  • Cool 1

[TF_34]
[TF_34]
Members
908 posts
6,274 battles

Has happened in the last 2 out of 3 matches for me. No credit, and ships are retaining their first match 50% bonus. It's like the match didn't happen.

Members
78 posts
10,568 battles

It's not just a momentary glitch, either - 2 battles in a row with a reboot in between.  Also, when you get back to port you briefly get the message that the selected ship is already in a battle, backed by an empty port.  Then the ship reappears, but not the results.

Members
55 posts

Hello!   I also have lost credit for 2 battles, 1 in t-61 and one in edinburgh!   This is unacceptable!!! :(

Members
55 posts

For me, I have good battle, good xp, but then the final screen hangs, no score screen (skips), and port comes back no points/xp/credits from the last battle.

Edited by M1A1HA

[JUGS]
[JUGS]
Beta Testers
124 posts
14,055 battles

I'm going to stop playing until I hear (here) that this has been addressed.

Members
55 posts

LoL!  I just played a game in edinburgh and got one-shotted by a bb, and the result was embarrassing.   Luckily, the bug came on and erased the result.  At least something good came out of thist!

Members
1 post
2,091 battles

Three matches, no credits/xp. Bit of a waste of time using Tier 8 premiums while this situation persists. had some decent matches and instead of walking away with a few million (sorely-needed) credits I get "awarded" one day of totally superfluous premium time. I have zero need for one day of premium time as I get mine in fairly large chunks.

I will have to check if I still actually lost camo/flags despite not getting results/credits etc and I suggest you all do the same.

Members
55 posts

I DID NOTICE THAT ABOUT THE TIME THE FREE PREMIUM CAME ON, SO DID THE "NO Credit" bug.  But then I played a game with the premium and it did give a score.  And then afterward No scores for games.

[WOLF1]
Members
1,984 posts
Just now, M1A1HA said:

I DID NOTICE THAT ABOUT THE TIME THE FREE PREMIUM CAME ON, SO DID THE "NO Credit" bug.  But then I played a game with the premium and it did give a score.  And then afterward No scores for games.

yeah, maybe when they tried to give 24hr premium then screwed up the server?

Sign in to follow this