Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

4 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
7,098 posts
8,745 battles

I was so excited when I saw that in the news, I loved that Operation so much! It was one of my favorites on the game. Probably because it was based on real life and felt so much like reliving the Dynamo Operation, from the air attacks to the shelling from shore, to the German E Boats in the channel and even the mine fields.

[BLHK]
Members
292 posts
3,287 battles
2 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

I was so excited when I saw that in the news, I loved that Operation so much! It was one of my favorites on the game. Probably because it was based on real life and felt so much like reliving the Dynamo Operation, from the air attacks to the shelling from shore, to the German E Boats in the channel and even the mine fields.

That aspect really does add something. I recall years ago playing a flight sim scenario set in WW2. I was about halfway through the game when it struck me my uncle had been on the ground below me fighting for his life in the exact battle I was flying over the top off.

Talk about getting the adrenaline pumping.

[RKLES]
Members
7,098 posts
8,745 battles

Lol I remember there being a hidden maze within the minefield and I got myself way out into the big minefield on accident then started seeing mines all around me lol, that was fun experience lol.

Sign in to follow this