You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CriMiNaL__

Refunding premiums

25 comments in this topic

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,748 posts
11,142 battles

I ask this question to see what the policy is regarding the refunding of a premium bought ship.

If someone has bought a premium ship and has never used it in any way, can a player be refunded for the purchase or is there a time limit?

[SSBN]
[SSBN]
Members
293 posts
4,955 battles
23 minutes ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

I ask this question to see what the policy is regarding the refunding of a premium bought ship.

If someone has bought a premium ship and has never used it in any way, can a player be refunded for the purchase or is there a time limit?

Why would you buy something and not use it?

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,748 posts
11,142 battles
16 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

What did you buy, how long ago, and why did you buy it?

1 minute ago, gmrbull said:

While these are wonderful questions neither of them are answers to the question, but the bump is appreciated.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
917 posts
2,119 battles

No refunds

Community Department
2,022 posts
500 battles
1 hour ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

Great changes in mechanics almost a year ago were the only reason to set up question about refunding. So I can't help you here. 
Sorry, but there is nothing for you to hope for. If you bought your ship long ago, highly likely there is no solution for your trouble even via support. 

[SIDE]
Members
1,205 posts
8,657 battles
2 hours ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

There is a time limit...tried to get a CV refund cause I never play them, and was politely told 'no' by WG...couldn't even get the doubloon value. Cannot say what the time limit is but mine had to be several months.

So, it's a port queen.

Edited by _Rumple_

[NUWES]
Members
1,641 posts
5,494 battles
1 hour ago, gmrbull said:

Not sure why this matters, but sometimes you buy something and then find out you don't like it or it didn't do what you thought it did. That certainly happened to me. 

[TASC]
Members
137 posts
5,610 battles

i do not know if there is a time limit but you can return an unused ship.  i have done so last month. i was trying to show a friend how to gift a ship and bought it. oops. lol it takes about 3 weeks for the credit to happen. 

[NUWES]
Members
1,641 posts
5,494 battles
1 hour ago, DrHolmes52 said:

All sales are final.

They do sometimes announce refunds, but only for special occasions. I'm hoping for a chance to exchange Perth for doubloons again. I bought it accidentally thinking it could be used as a British trainer, then found out that: 1) it couldn't, and 2) I really hated the ship. I happily traded it for doubloons … then Christmas crates gave it right back to me … along with Huang He. *sigh*

Members
1,530 posts
681 battles
19 minutes ago, Tzarevitch said:

They do sometimes announce refunds, but only for special occasions. I'm hoping for a chance to exchange Perth for doubloons again. I bought it accidentally thinking it could be used as a British trainer, then found out that: 1) it couldn't, and 2) I really hated the ship. I happily traded it for doubloons … then Christmas crates gave it right back to me … along with Huang He. *sigh*

I knew there were exceptions, but without any detail, the standard terms and conditions apply. 

What the CV rework will bring on the other hand............

[BIAS]
Members
3,049 posts
9,032 battles

I clicked the wrong ship in the premium shop once and immediately sent in a ticket and got it refunded. 

[O7]
Members
520 posts
12,625 battles
3 hours ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

You can 100% get a full refund for a premium ship purchase, provided you didn't once play the ship.  I'm not sure about time limitations.

[EREKT]
Members
766 posts
5,778 battles

The devs said they WILL issue refunds for CVs (when the CV rework hits) if you so choose, but they didn't specify if it's doubloon or cash. It was that interview about 2-3 months ago on Flamu's twitch maybe? A bunch of community contributors were asking them questions. Might not be wise to sell since they tweak things and the various premium CV's might end up strong again due to gameplay mechanic changes

Edited by HorrorRoach

[VW]
Members
1,842 posts
12,290 battles
3 hours ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

While these are wonderful questions neither of them are answers to the question, but the bump is appreciated.

just admit it, you bought huanghe because you didnt believe mouse's garbage rating :Smile_teethhappy:

[ENDVR]
Members
370 posts
5,218 battles
23 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

just admit it, you bought huanghe because you didnt believe mouse's garbage rating :Smile_teethhappy:

Love mine, personally.  Might be biased since it was from a crate, though.

[F4E]
[F4E]
Members
105 posts
9,665 battles
1 hour ago, monpetitloup said:

Still don't

huanghe_c_p.png

[VW]
Members
1,842 posts
12,290 battles
1 hour ago, HyPHerFaZe said:

Still don't

huanghe_c_p.png

That’s funny!!! They kept putting ou the first fire i see.

Members
3,644 posts
13,502 battles
5 hours ago, monpetitloup said:

I got one in a Christmas container and she's a pretty good bote.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
579 posts
4,567 battles

I have bought a premium before by mistake (bought for myself instead of a gift).

Support do refund them as long as you don't play a single game in it or spend the dubloons etc. No issues with the support on that, they refunded the account and the items were removed.

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,515 posts
6,677 battles

Criminal, it depends on your country's/state's laws as regards returns/reimbursements. Here, in Darthland, buyers have 14 days to "return" digital goods and be reimbursed, except if the seller fails to inform clients of this, in which case, the buyer has 2 months to demand this.