Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sovereigndawg

Cherry Blossom & The Battle Of The Never Ending Night

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,692
[TBW]
Members
6,354 posts
11,905 battles

Cherry Blossom is quite interesting when The night never ends. 4 stars.

20180829_001336_PRSC508-Kutuzov-1952_s10_USS_CL.wowsreplay

I didn't get the screen shots but one of the team is going to post them later.

To play the replay download the file and open it with World of Warships.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
105
[APOC]
Members
637 posts
11,450 battles

Hey, how recent was this? I already posted 5 replays all from the same game for a 5 star permanent night run a while back.

Edited by Lightninger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,692
[TBW]
Members
6,354 posts
11,905 battles
21 hours ago, Lightninger said:

Hey, how recent was this? I already posted 5 replays all from the same game for a 5 star permanent night run a while back.

8/28/2018 last night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
351
[NAVY]
Members
999 posts
3,720 battles
On 8/29/2018 at 2:00 AM, Lightninger said:

Hey, how recent was this? I already posted 5 replays all from the same game for a 5 star permanent night run a while back.

It was from late Tuesday night / early Wednesday morning that you were not with us on. Only three of us survived so we didn't five- star the bugged Cherry Blossom scenario, but completed a solid four-star with less than 20 seconds left, lol.

Here is a screenshot of the team score from the Cherry Blossom match. I thought I had more but forgot to enable my auto screenshot app at the time.

 

08-29-2018 WoWs screenshot_002 Charles Martel, Cherry Blossom.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
105
[APOC]
Members
637 posts
11,450 battles
3 minutes ago, daVinci761st said:

It was from late Tuesday night / early Wednesday morning that you were not with us on. Only three of us survived so we didn't five- star the bugged Cherry Blossom scenario, but completed a solid four-star with less than 20 seconds left, lol.

Here is a screenshot of the team score from the Cherry Blossom match. I thought I had more but forgot to enable my auto screenshot app at the time.

 

08-29-2018 WoWs screenshot_002 Charles Martel, Cherry Blossom.jpg

I think I got back on from the break I took not long after. Don't forget I posted replays from an earlier 5 star bugged Cherry game on my channel too and on a thread here in the forum.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
351
[NAVY]
Members
999 posts
3,720 battles
15 minutes ago, Lightninger said:

I think I got back on from the break I took not long after. Don't forget I posted replays from an earlier 5 star bugged Cherry game on my channel too and on a thread here in the forum.

10-4 and thanks. :Smile_honoring:

I haven't had a chance to look at them yet because I've been covering football practice, but plan on doing so when I get home because I'm curious how you approached the challenge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
105
[APOC]
Members
637 posts
11,450 battles
2 minutes ago, daVinci761st said:

10-4 and thanks. :Smile_honoring:

I haven't had a chance to look at them yet because I've been covering football practice, but plan on doing so when I get home because I'm curious how you approached the challenge. 

Should be easy to find, all 5 replays are in the same playlist on my channel.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,119
[WOLF3]
Members
6,053 posts
2,213 battles
4 hours ago, daVinci761st said:

my auto screenshot app

There's an auto-screenshot app?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
351
[NAVY]
Members
999 posts
3,720 battles
33 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

There's an auto-screenshot app?

 

Aye Ducky. There are several easy to use and free auto screenshot capture apps if you don't want to take screenshots manually. Here are a two I've used.

Auto Screenshot Maker - http://autoscreenshotmaker.com/

I'm currently using TimeSnapper - http://www.timesnapper.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,119
[WOLF3]
Members
6,053 posts
2,213 battles

Thanks!  I'll look into them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×