Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crickethunter_brown

pay outs in ranked battles

9 comments in this topic

Members
73 posts
2,091 battles

so to play the basic ships in ranked games and u loose, and u loose credits (cash) cost in a lvl 8 ranked is 75,000 just to play in ranked OK not for me not wasting 15 min of my life and loosing credits that is full of [edited].

• Cool 1
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 1

[JUICE]
Members
814 posts
6,369 battles

Well premium time, signals, premium ships and doing well in a match tend to mitigate credit loss................

[R-F]
Members
664 posts
6,150 battles

Ranked battles are one of the best-"paying" game modes.  Signal flags, steel(!), all sorts of goodies.

You do, uh... have to be able to win some games, though.  If you can't do that, maybe it's not the game mode for you.

• Cool 2

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,758 posts
12,376 battles

@crickethunter_brown The service cost are the same in co op random scenarios and clan battles win or lose. So if service cost losses are a problem for you at tier 8 you are playing tier 8 too early. Build up 200/300 million credits then give tier 8 a try.

[VW]
Members
1,817 posts
12,265 battles
3 hours ago, crickethunter_brown said:

so to play the basic ships in ranked games and u loose, and u loose credits (cash) cost in a lvl 8 ranked is 75,000 just to play in ranked OK not for me not wasting 15 min of my life and loosing credits that is full of [edited].

3 hours ago, xXxRCADDICT said:

Well premium time, signals, premium ships and doing well in a match tend to mitigate credit loss................

He just described wg’s business plan to you. Play tier 7 and lower and actually damage enemy ships rather than rushing to cap as soon as possible or hanging in back doing no damage and you will make credits even without premium time. Ranked is far easier to do damage because there are less enemies so you can also earn high caliber confederate etc. If you dont get these once in a while youre better off staying away from ranked for everyone’s sake.

Members
73 posts
2,091 battles

as we all know 1 player cannot win the ranked battle win or lose not the biggest prob, if i loose to many i move to random, but when the base cost just to play the ranked is over 75,000 + damage the pay out for the basic ships is barly over 100,000 it does not pay to play that game with basic ships so war gamer u want basic ship players to play ranked stop screwing us over and give us some points that are worth playing for, oh I forgot u want us to coin opps my bad.

[-WPG-]
Members
720 posts
3,127 battles

It's difficult to lose credits at T8 with premium time. Not terribly hard to break even without it. There is less damage to go around in ranked, which exacerbates the credit issue, but you must have had a low damage game regardless to lose (*not loose) credits. 

Sign in to follow this