11 comments in this topic

Members
7 posts
477 battles

New player, done 44 games ( mostly with a Black swan corvette ) as 3R22R, 

How can I advance from tier 1, I accumulated a lot of credits but I am unfamiliar with the game and its myriad of rules and details

Help anyone? 3R22R

Edited by 3r22r

[O_O]
Members
4,336 posts
9,309 battles

In port, click on the Modules tab.  From there you can either upgrade your ship using XP, or, in the case of your Tier 1, you can research the next ship in the tech tree.  Once researched it will be available for purchase with silver.

Enjoy tier 2 and beyond!

Members
7 posts
477 battles

Copy. I saw a lot of videos on you tube, the ones with The Mighty Gingles but they are mostly tier IX or X

I have a lot of credits but nowhere to put them or convert wisely. 3R22R

P.S. I dont know if someone can look at my service record and advise. 

[WOLF5]
Members
1,498 posts
2,069 battles

Click on the modules tab. You will see researchable upgrades which you can unlock with XP and purchase with credits. Click on them to begin the process. You can also click on the next ship, research with XP and then purchase. Voila, T2! I suggest when you get there, to take the RN BB line, not the CL line as that line is a little different. In fact, the RN as a whole is different from the other lines in fundamental ways. I'd suggest you start on one of the more normal lines, like the US, Japan, or Germany. You should have the T1s for all the in game nations in your port.

Attached is a screenshot showing the modules tab. It's for the French one, but same principle.

shot-18_08.28_22_43.10-0926.thumb.jpg.818906e41b187124f777c98ff5e364c3.jpg

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
222 posts
10,707 battles

One of the most enjoyable ships in WOWS is at tier II, the V25 .It's in the German tech tree,I have 66 ships and I still play her from time to time 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,223 posts
8,804 battles
6 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

Click on the modules tab. You will see researchable upgrades which you can unlock with XP and purchase with credits. Click on them to begin the process. You can also click on the next ship, research with XP and then purchase. Voila, T2! I suggest when you get there, to take the RN BB line, not the CL line as that line is a little different. In fact, the RN as a whole is different from the other lines in fundamental ways. I'd suggest you start on one of the more normal lines, like the US, Japan, or Germany. You should have the T1s for all the in game nations in your port.

Attached is a screenshot showing the modules tab. It's for the French one, but same principle.

shot-18_08.28_22_43.10-0926.thumb.jpg.818906e41b187124f777c98ff5e364c3.jpg

This, with 19 random matches and 25 co-op you should be to at least account level 2. You can check that in game by clicking on profile and then service record.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,025 posts
2,203 battles
56 minutes ago, 3r22r said:

Copy. I saw a lot of videos on you tube, the ones with The Mighty Gingles but they are mostly tier IX or X

I have a lot of credits but nowhere to put them or convert wisely. 3R22R

P.S. I dont know if someone can look at my service record and advise. 

In other words, you haven't actually looked at the videos linked above, or the ones that WG puts on the Tutorials Page.

Try doing that and get back to us.

• Bad 1

Members
7 posts
477 battles

Lots of things to learn, first and foremost i am a cyclist and when the season ends I will have more time for games, I am 58 and not a gamer so I hope people will be patient with my questions,

You dont ride 10 000 Km sitting in front of a PC, summer is short in Quebec. 3R22R