You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Optio_Praetorii

PSA: Supply Lines Event (more oil)

7 comments in this topic

[WOLFC]
[WOLFC]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
615 posts
7,709 battles

I haven't come across a thread about this yet, so figured to pass along for any who miss it on the main page or launcher.

There's a Supply Lines event over the next few weekends where clans and their members can opt in to earn extra oil by doing damage milestones in certain nations/ship types.  It's open to all tiers, so those of us who prefer mid-tier can still have fun. :Smile_Default:

All of the information is in the link below.  To enter, a clan leader (Commander, Deputy, Recruiter) needs to sign the group up.  Individual clan members must also visit the page to participate and get their battles accounted for in the challenge.

Seems like a good way to earn extra oil by just playing Randoms with the clan base upgrade coming.  It also works for those of us who don't always join Clan Battles or Ranked.  I'm not even gunning for a win, you get oil just for milestones and even in losses, so all the easier to get the new structures built.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/supply-lines/

Happy Hunting!

- Optio

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,766 posts
12,470 battles

Saw that 1st thing this morning and prompted my clan leaders to enter us!

• Cool 1

[LOU1]
Members
2,898 posts
8,004 battles

The most significant thing I have noticed is that it includes Tiers I - IV.  That will be good news for at least one clan composed of Tier I players.  It also allows clan members to take a break from Tier 10 and play with some lower Tier boats they like driving.  It is also the first time in my two years in WOWS that I have seen a major event include lower Tiers (Bathtub was before my time).

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
[WOLFC]
615 posts
7,709 battles

Giving it a little bump, and since @wtfovr posted a nice breakdown of the new Clan Base oil system, figured I'd give the other clan leads a nudge here.  Nice way to get some extra oil while playing randoms, even if you lose you still get oil.  And it doesn't seem like we need to Div or Clan Wars up or any of that nonsense. :Smile_Default:

@paradat@Nimlee  @gloom13  @TalonZahn

@betawolf77  @Leovale @Dinger83  @bhartman007  @Deathshadow970  @Doombeagle  @Weewow21  @zuga_01  @rangerdog1958  @Carl  

• Cool 2

[WOLFC]
[WOLFC]
615 posts
7,709 battles

Kicking this up again, we need to show those other servers who can do more damage:Smile_izmena:

Or just be in it for free oil

[WOLFC]
[WOLFC]
615 posts
7,709 battles

Giving this another little signal boost, second round begins tomorrow!!!!