Sign in to follow this  
Th3_Nark

Wasn't given full amount of doubloons/signals from the pirate weekend

11 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
1,353 battles

Hi Guys and gals,

I just logged into WoWS and found that I didn't get the full amount of doubloons or signal flags I was suppose to be given.

During the event I killed 8 normal pirates and 1 capt. and as such should of gotten 2500 doubloons and 225 signals (or 250? I can't find the post about the event) but instead I've only been given 500 doubloons and MAYBE 50 signals?

How do I go about getting the rest of what I earned during the event?

Thanks in advance <3

Members
3 posts
1,353 battles
4 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

You will be patient.

Oh? Are they just slowly giving the dubloons/signals out instead of all at once? 

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,979 posts
9,855 battles
27 minutes ago, Th3_Nark said:

Hi Guys and gals,

I just logged into WoWS and found that I didn't get the full amount of doubloons or signal flags I was suppose to be given.

During the event I killed 8 normal pirates and 1 capt. and as such should of gotten 2500 doubloons and 225 signals (or 250? I can't find the post about the event) but instead I've only been given 500 doubloons and MAYBE 50 signals?

How do I go about getting the rest of what I earned during the event?

Thanks in advance <3

26 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

You will be patient.

Not sure that patience is going to do it .  I got one Captain and one regular pirate . I got 500 doubloons and 2 containers and 50 of the signal flags . Should have gotten 750 / 5 / 50 .  I personally am not concerned as it is only $1.50 worth of Doubloons difference and 3 containers (since containers were credit ones not a big deal to me as I am sitting on 336+ million credits so the only thing is my clan missing out on 30 oil ) . However a fellow clan mate had a Captain and 6 regular kills . He got 8 containers and 500 Doubloons so he is out quite a bit ( he did not look at the signal flags so do not know if or how much he might have missed out on ) . He is just to easy going to say anything about it . Hussar_ca is his tag .

@Radar_X  Could you look into this please .

:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

Members
3 posts
1,353 battles

Thanks for the actually useful post unlike the "you will be patient" toss post.

So it's nt just me - I'm from NZ so it's already the 29th over here, wasn't sure if it isn't EOD for wargaming NA yet and they're still giving out the prizes, but thought it weird they would only give out a small portion of the owed rewards at a time.

Hopefully they'll pick up that they are cutting people short soon and make up the difference.

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
3,979 posts
9,855 battles
43 minutes ago, Th3_Nark said:

Thanks for the actually useful post unlike the "you will be patient" toss post.

So it's nt just me - I'm from NZ so it's already the 29th over here, wasn't sure if it isn't EOD for wargaming NA yet and they're still giving out the prizes, but thought it weird they would only give out a small portion of the owed rewards at a time.

Hopefully they'll pick up that they are cutting people short soon and make up the difference.

Will be end of the playing day in about 8 hours from now .

• Cool 2

[LWA]
Members
28 posts
2,526 battles

I have the exact same problem. I killed at least 6 pirates (One captain) and only got credited for the kill on the captain. I want to be patient but I'm feeling frustrated since I don't know where to go for support! Help please @Radar_X

Edited by mcgibe

[RAWR]
Members
393 posts

Sounds like to me WGing either misled their players, or failed to keep track of who killed what and how many.

I had a feeling this was going to happen, since they were keeping track manually of this event. From what I recall, the pirates you kill were supposed to report back to WGing directly, so I bet that some either gave the wrong names or didn't bother to report back at all.

I am glad I didn't actively participate in this event. Otherwise I bet I'd be in the same boat as the OP. Getting shafted for rewards I had been promised.

[WAG]
Members
372 posts
7,262 battles

Probably pays to keep screen shots and replays in events like this. Would be easy to prove what you earned.

Edited by DustRhino
  • Cool 1

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
3,979 posts
9,855 battles
41 minutes ago, DustRhino said:

Probably pays to keep screen shots and replays in events like this. Would be easy to prove what you earned.

Well having been a Corgi Captain the last two times I made an assumption it would be essentially the same . And I guess as the old saying goes it went that way .

[-VT-]
Members
378 posts
22,693 battles

In the same boat as OP.  Got rewards for pirate captain sunk but not for the pirate crew.

WG, what is the status on these rewards?  I would be happy to provide replays for the all pirate kills, if needed.

Sabene

Sign in to follow this