Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Curly__san

Bring back "Back to School" camo.

6 comments in this topic

[TURDS]
Members
552 posts
3,633 battles

For those times when you want to boost captain XP; but don't want to 'burn' a good and relatively expensive +100% ship and captain XP camo. to do it.

I know, using elite captain XP is one work around; but why not sell a captain XP only(plus the usual dispersion & detection bonus) camo?

There's often a desire to level up a captain in a tech tree you've already climbed. Wasting ship XP bonuses to get the captain XP boost is just annoying, and minor annoyances like that are readily abundant as it is.

Not every camo has to be a Cadillac model. I bet there's a market for Back to School II camo. Price it slightly more expensive than ship XP only, but less expensive that a +100% to both camo.

Let the market be the judge. I'll take mine in 200 and/or 100 packs please.

[LOU1]
Members
2,857 posts
7,992 battles

It is available in the Arsenal for coal.

Since it has been sold during back to school time, I am also sort of expecting it to be sold in September.

Edited by ExploratorOne
  • Cool 1

Members
3,042 posts
1,915 battles

They are quite nice. I have been using them to assist my captains in getting to the higher levels of skill points(they are huge grinds, so every little bit helps), and I have found them to speed up such grinds quite noticeably. In particular, they are really useful for extremely expensive builds that are only good when they are 100% complete(like IFHE Secondaries for Massachusetts, I would think).

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles

Solid yellow camo for a warship?  nqH8Xme.jpg

I don't care what the benefits of it are...DO NOT bring it back!  Burn it with FIRE!!! 

Instead, create a historical, or at least realistic, looking camo with the same benefits.  NOW I'm on board.

Members
3,042 posts
1,915 battles
1 minute ago, desmo_2 said:

Solid yellow camo for a warship?  nqH8Xme.jpg

I don't care what the benefits of it are...DO NOT bring it back!  Burn it with FIRE!!! 

Instead, create a historical, or at least realistic, looking camo with the same benefits.  NOW I'm on board.

Yes, "Look at it! it's hideous!" - Jeremy Clarkson

It really is just awful looking, isn't it? I mean, a solid(no dazzle pattern or anything of the sort) School-Bus yellow camo? Who the heck at WG approved that and thought "that's an awfully good idea, adding solid school-bus yellow camo to the game"?

Sign in to follow this