You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Is any one else not getting there free premium 1 day

51 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
1,153 posts
14,723 battles

HI

Am reading the post regarding the 1day of free premium time wrong because as I read it you had to have log on to either the website, the forum page or the game on Saturday which I was on all the 3 counts then go to the post and click on to the link and see if you were eligible to get this free day of premium on Monday .

Well it does not seem to be working for me and I know that I was log in all the time.  

I will send a ticket into support but just wanted to know if anyone else has had any trouble.

regards    

Edited by tm63au
  • Cool 2

[FOG]
Members
267 posts
4,534 battles

I have not gotten the premium time either nor two additional containers that I should have received.

[POP]
Members
1,153 posts
14,723 battles
8 minutes ago, DJC_499 said:

I have not gotten the premium time either nor two additional containers that I should have received.

Well least I'm not the only one having problems not that it helps you much either, strange happenings at WOWS 

• Funny 1

Members
3,407 posts
6,067 battles

What post?  I have been on all weekend and I have never seen a post about getting a day of premium...

[POP]
Members
1,153 posts
14,723 battles

no this post here is link

[POP]
Members
1,153 posts
14,723 battles
2 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

Do you mean the free day of premium from hitting rank 12 or whatever it is?

Members
1,773 posts
17,335 battles
1 hour ago, tm63au said:

HI

Am reading the post regarding the 1day of free premium time wrong because as I read it you had to have log on to either the website, the forum page or the game on Saturday which I was on all the 3 counts then go to the post and click on to the link and see if you were eligible to get this free day of premium on Monday .

Well it does not seem to be working for me and I know that I was log in all the time.  

I will send a ticket into support but just wanted to know if anyone else has had any trouble.

regards    

The post right underneath yours is about "portal maintenance" (which is occurring right now & may continue for another hour).

I also didn't get it but just tried again from your link & got a notice that the link is under maintenance right now...assuming it is probably in regards to this & (hopefully) will be resolved after the maintenance.

[POP]
Members
1,153 posts
14,723 battles
6 minutes ago, landcollector said:

I've had the same issue, and I played games on Friday  (have the screen shots to prove it too).

The main website is down at the moment but I went to the link in that post a number of times and hit on it which it intern told no bonus day more or less, the things is I play every day and  I am logged into both the forum and website always.

sent a ticket but wont know anything till its back up and also its very early in the morning so it will be a while.

cheers  

[POP]
Members
1,153 posts
14,723 battles
1 minute ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

The post right underneath yours is about "portal maintenance" (which is occurring right now & may continue for another hour).

I also didn't get it but just tried again from your link & got a notice that the link is under maintenance right now...assuming it is probably in regards to this & (hopefully) will be resolved after the maintenance.

Actually I tried that link a number of times before the website went down for maintenance it just told me there was no bonuses available, and I know that I was eligible as I was log in to both forum and website and game all over the weekend which is all you had to do.

So either the link was wrong and there fixing it now hence portal maintenance time will tell .

cheers    

Members
1,773 posts
17,335 battles
Just now, tm63au said:

the link was wrong and there fixing it now

^^^that's what I was thinking...I tried it earlier (when you posted about it) also & realized I still had my PT bonuses to collect but the free day of premium wasn't available.

[LOU1]
Members
2,852 posts
7,980 battles

I did not get my two containers (for buying ten) yet, either.  Must be the backlog from so much manually posting of rewards.  Both the Pirate rewards and the Anniversary collection have to be manually posted.  The unplanned website maintenance probably hasn't helped, either.

Edited by ExploratorOne

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,311 posts
11,415 battles

I did not get free day nor the free containers.

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
3,979 posts
9,855 battles

Very interesting that the post about Portal Maintenance has disappeared from the Important posts area .

:Smile_honoring:

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
4 hours ago, tm63au said:

HI

regards    

Well the Site/Portal is back-up, and I still cannot get anything. When I click the link given, I get the old " There are no bonuses available at this time. " message.

• Cool 1

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
409 posts
4 hours ago, tm63au said:

HI

regards    

I am in the same group. I wonder why the premium day is not showing up. I logged in on Friday as well.

Edited by Leopard_IX

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,129 posts
10,015 battles

Nope, nothing for me, I have 4 boxes supposed to be coming, plus the premium day. 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
10 minutes ago, LancerUlysses said:

Nope, nothing for me, I have 4 boxes supposed to be coming, plus the premium day. 

17 minutes ago, Leopard_IX said:

I am in the same group. I wonder why the premium day is not showing up. I logged in on Friday as well.

@Femennenly

Can you or anyone else help us out, please?

• Cool 1

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
3,979 posts
9,855 battles
26 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Well the Site/Portal is back-up, and I still cannot get anything. When I click the link given, I get the old " There are no bonuses available at this time. " message.

23 minutes ago, Leopard_IX said:

5 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

@Femennenly

Can you or anyone else help us out, please?

Yep same for me when I just checked ( except I am only supposed to be getting 1 container ) .

Edit : And also aren't we supposed to get the Pirate Event swag today ( I ; barely lol ; managed to bag 1 pirate and 1 pirate captain ) .

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
3,979 posts
9,855 battles

I have been in a PM exchange with @Femennenly and she has let me know that the Dev's are aware of the link not working for the premium day and are working on that now . So to quote " hang tight " . 

Sheesh what a mess this has turned into ; lol .

[WGA]
Administrator, Community Department, WG Staff, Retired Community Contributors
247 posts
12,193 battles

Heyo Captains,

Apologies again, we're working on the link not working and we will update you as soon as we know more.

Fem, 

• Cool 3

[WOLF1]
Members
1,984 posts
1 minute ago, Femennenly said:

Captains,

Apologies again, we're working on the link not working and we will update you as soon as we know more.

Fem, 

thanks, hope it get fixed soon

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
6 minutes ago, Femennenly said:

Heyo Captains,

Fem, 

Thank you Dear Lady:Smile_honoring: