Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Eremiyah

Azur lane camo?

8 comments in this topic

[-PRO-]
Beta Testers
78 posts

I read the update notice, it mentioned Azur Lane camo in the premium shop, but so far since said update I haven't seen the camo at all. Is it in a future update or something? Or did something happen?

Members
4,745 posts
5,464 battles

You can currently purchase it in-game for doubloons if you own the ship. Not in the premium shop yet, not sure why.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Members
5 posts
1,398 battles
16 minutes ago, GhostSwordsman said:

You can currently purchase it in-game for doubloons if you own the ship. Not in the premium shop yet, not sure why.

i have both Cleveland and Hood, but i dont see anything for either ship, do you have to be premium or something?

[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,635 posts
14,025 battles

You have to go into the Exterior -> Camouflage tab and you'll see it in there, if you got the ship.

Afa5DxK.jpg

5k Doubloons is very expensive for Tier VIII Camo, considering that's the cost of Tier X Perma-Camo which has much more significant bonus attached.

Edit:  Just noticed, my Hipper, Cleveland, Nelson, and Hood all don't have access to the Azure Lane Camo.  The patch notes lists them and Enterprise as the eligible ships.  Only Big-E has access.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Members
63 posts
2,946 battles

I don't see them for Cleveland, Hood, or Nelson. At least for me. I don't know what's going on but I hope WG makes them available in the premium shop. I don't have the Enterprise (but I have her captain/altform in both games) but I like the looks of it. 

2018-08-29 (1).png

2018-08-29 (2).png

2018-08-29 (4).png

[VENUM]
Members
37 posts
4,332 battles

i too have been looking for them since they were mentioned. granted I only have Cleveland Nelson and Hood. i did pick up the halloween camo for Tirpitz and a few other ships but thats about it. Nothing for Azur Lane so far. 

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
583 posts
9,238 battles

So far only Enterprise has shown up for me, which I purchased in-game.  None of the other's are showing still, nor are they showing in the Shop....still. :Smile_sad:

Is there something I'm missing???  I'd like to get the camo for them sooner rather than later...  :cat_paw:

Sign in to follow this