Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IfYouSeeKhaos

The 0.7.8 PT part 2 notes said we were supposed to be able to get all the rewards again but I just got the basics.

5 comments in this topic

Members
1,787 posts
17,386 battles

"You will be able to complete the combat missions presented below once again during Round 2 of the Public Test even if you completed them during Round 1.

Play one Random or Co-op Battle.

Reward on the live server: three of each signal flag (except for special signals).

Play five Co-op Battles.

Reward on the live server: ten Type 6 camouflage patterns.

Gather a holiday collection.

Reward on the live server: 1 Premium Account day.

Win five Ranked Battles playing Tier X ships.

Reward on the live server: three of each special signal flag.

Play one Random or Co-op Battle with a special camouflage that could be acquired in the Arsenal using Copper.

Reward on the live server: three of each special signal flag.

Play each of these ships one by one in Random, Co-op, or Ranked battles: Charles Martel, Saint-Louis, and Henri IV.

Reward on the live server: three of each special signal flag."

(I left out the rewards that said they were only for the PT server...all of the above rewards were supposed to be available on the live server & only 2 of them were paid out for part 2).

I just checked the reward site (looking for the day of premium from the collection snafu that also wasn't there yet) & it had all of the above items listed for round 1 but only the 1st 2 (highlighted) ones for round 2.

Granted they were still complete from the 1st time & I was not able to complete them again but the article clearly says we will be able to complete the missions again even if you completed them in round 1.

Please clarify in future updates exactly what we will not get if we are not gonna get them please...was looking forward to 2 premium days (3 w/the collection snafu 1 added in) & 18 of each of the draconic signals...not just 1 premium day & only 9 of each of the draconic signals.

The collection snafu ones still have time to show up as it is still the 27th but the PT rewards are definitely less than I was expecting (as you have given out prizes on 2nd parts of PTs in the past w/out having to do some of the requirements over...figured as it was stated as such that it would be the same).

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[WOLF3]
Members
5,975 posts
2,203 battles

The second mission was WIN five co-op battles. The announcement was typically flawed.

The French cruiser mission and the collection completion were not repeatable, despite the :etc_swear: announcement.

The PT awards have already been issued; don't expect anything more.

It's unclear from your post exactly what it was you got, anyway.

Members
1,787 posts
17,386 battles
10 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

The second mission was WIN five co-op battles

I got that & did that both times...

10 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

It's unclear from your post exactly what it was you got, anyway.

1 hour ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

it had all of the above items listed for round 1 but only the 1st 2 (highlighted) ones for round 2.

^^^that

But the part in the parenthesis before was worded a little ambiguously so I just edited it...thanx for pointing out the confusion so I could fix it.

13 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

The PT awards have already been issued; don't expect anything more.

I'm not...why I through in the "in future"...wasn't expecting anything else to be paid for this one...just pointing it out for them so they can word it more precisely in the future.

They have given prizes twice for only completing the objective the 1st time (& not even being able to complete it in the 2nd part like this time) which is why I was kind of expecting it as it stated they would.

[WOLF3]
Members
5,975 posts
2,203 battles

Well, at least it's better than the one or two before it, where some people (e.g. me) got no Part 2 rewards at all.  Was finally able to prove that I did participate and eventually got the, but it took four tickets. 

It's gotten to the point that I double and triple check everything rather than depend on the announcements.  Been screwed too many times.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,117 posts
18,633 battles

Propably the usuall screw up between the team for the ingame missions and the web designers.

First sign that this will not happen: The missions for the rewards didin't show up. And it was that was, was there, did that and got the normal rewards.

Second sign: they never handed out more then two times the same reward. You get only two sets of the dragon flags per PTS run. This time it was two missions. I suspected that they wanna say: if you didn't finish them last time you can go on in this build.

Wan't the firt time were the wording wan't.. that clear.

Sign in to follow this