Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_1204_

Questions about missions and Bourgogne

8 comments in this topic

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
917 posts
2,119 battles

So after realizing how truly powerful the xp boost missions you get with a premium ship are, and that 8k free xp a match is easy with flags, I've been meaning to use up those missions on both Duke of York and Massachusetts. I also haven't gotten around to the gamescom camo mission (i know I'm a slacker). It says that the missions expire on October 1st... But is that true? I know the twitch prime mission has stuck around long past the die date. I will be super busy with ranked, and don't want to forget about these missions.

Also, more importantly, what do we know about the Bourgogne? I asked @Femennenly on her twitch stream, and she asked whoever else was in the room (forget who it was), and she either couldnt respond or got caught up in the ranked game. For those that dont know, Bourgogne is a tier 10 battleship similar to Alsace thats being tested right now. I hope its for coal, or even steel. As long as its not some silly giveaway or reward for some mysterious criteria or something equally insane. Do we know what the plans are? I assume not, but hypothesis are welcome!

[TBW]
Members
6,354 posts
11,905 battles

The premium ship missions end the day before they say or more correctly at 4 AM central time on that day. The missions that come with tier 10's will go on. I know nothing about the Bourgogne.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
1,790 posts
17,416 battles
56 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

The missions that come with tier 10's will go on.

If you are referring to the Unique upgrades for each of the T10s then there is actually a time limit on them of New Years or New Years Eve (probably the same 4 AM in your time zone...3 AM my time zone) on New Years Day.

Sorry OP...Also no data on the Bourgogne.

[TBW]
Members
6,354 posts
11,905 battles
1 minute ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

If you are referring to the Unique upgrades for each of the T10s then there is actually a time limit on them of New Years or New Years Eve (probably the same 4 AM in your time zone...3 AM my time zone) on New Years Day.

WG has stated that the deadline will be extended, I would suppose for a year when the deadline hits. Basically any one that hits tier 10 will be able to grind the missions indefinitely.

• Cool 1

Members
1,790 posts
17,416 battles
7 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

WG has stated that the deadline will be extended, I would suppose for a year when the deadline hits. Basically any one that hits tier 10 will be able to grind the missions indefinitely.

I wasn't aware of that....thanx for the update...I have 11 or 12 of them & have been trying to figure out which ones to prioritize in case I can't get them all done in time...that will make the grinds a little easier not having to rush them all.

[TBW]
Members
6,354 posts
11,905 battles
Just now, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I wasn't aware of that....thanx for the update...I have 11 or 12 of them & have been trying to figure out which ones to prioritize in case I can't get them all done in time...that will make the grinds a little easier not having to rush them all.

That comes from other previous forum posts and I have not read it directly, It may have showed the dev notes.

Beta Testers
2,867 posts
4,098 battles

bourogne is currently the most mysterious ship.

you can create some kind of conspiracy theory and i would believe it.(the ship is actually a testbed for russian BBs,if it's OP enough,they will transfer her strengths to the soviet BB line).

Edited by Cruxdei

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

We're not going to be finding out anything directly about Bourgogne for a long while unless it's straight from the devs. Like with all ships that are being tested in the wild on the live server, everyone you see using it is under NDA.

Sign in to follow this