Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ScubaDoobie

New Player i have Tier 8 BB looking to try clan battles

6 comments in this topic

Members
855 posts
3,450 battles

Bro I sent you an invite to my clan a few days ago. You should join us and play with us next season.  Also, so you know, your already in a clan so if you leave that clan it takes 3 days before you can join another. 

Edited by Slumlord_Cheeto

Members
1,784 posts
17,372 battles
1 hour ago, ScubaDoobie said:

Anyone interested in taking on a new player (3 weeks) i would like to do clan battles.  I am far from good and just looking to have fun not bad talk in battles and just try different aspects of the game.

https://www.twitch.tv/scubadoobie

Clan Battles is a high tier competitive mode where people are tying to compete w/out people that are "just trying different aspects of the game" in the way.

This seasons CBs are over & the next ones start in about 7 weeks...& theoretically just having a T8 to run a battle to obtain the rental ships is all you "technically" need,,,but even by then you should not be in a hurry to try them as it requires a bit more experience to be able to compete against the players in those leagues.

[DIEHP]
Members
70 posts
1,495 battles
27 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Clan Battles is a high tier competitive mode where people are tying to compete w/out people that are "just trying different aspects of the game" in the way.

This seasons CBs are over & the next ones start in about 7 weeks...& theoretically just having a T8 to run a battle to obtain the rental ships is all you "technically" need,,,but even by then you should not be in a hurry to try them as it requires a bit more experience to be able to compete against the players in those leagues.

Thank you for the advice........ Just trying to experience all aspects of the game as a new player and see how it goes.

[DIEHP]
Members
70 posts
1,495 battles
1 hour ago, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

Bro I sent you an invite to my clan a few days ago. You should join us and play with us next season.  Also, so you know, your already in a clan so if you leave that clan it takes 3 days before you can join another. 

Ok will leave and join up with you for the next round.

Sign in to follow this