Sign in to follow this  
SheikTheDog

How do I report this?

10 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts

Hi.

I would like to report a player who was being racist on the stream I was watching. I'm usually not thin-skinned, except the racist guy is also a streamer, plays regularly on the NA server and apparently he has something against players from a certain country on his team.

I am sure what he did was obviously against the rules, I would just like to know if the VOD of the stream and some screenshots are considered enough proof by WG or do I need to be in the battle and provide the replay (which is not the case). The VOD in case would be from his division mate (the streamer I was watching at the time) where you can see his friend (also streamer) going all out in the game chat.

Thanks.

[TBW]
Members
6,319 posts
11,869 battles

This would not be the place, the place you watched his stream would. Then again there is this.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,328 posts
9,387 battles

We are all African, with a few dozen millennia of environmental adaptation.

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
410 posts
20 minutes ago, SheikTheDog said:

Hi.

I would like to report a player who was being racist on the stream I was watching. I'm usually not thin-skinned, except the racist guy is also a streamer, plays regularly on the NA server and apparently he has something against players from a certain country on his team.

I am sure what he did was obviously against the rules, I would just like to know if the VOD of the stream and some screenshots are considered enough proof by WG or do I need to be in the battle and provide the replay (which is not the case). The VOD in case would be from his division mate (the streamer I was watching at the time) where you can see his friend (also streamer) going all out in the game chat.

Thanks.

I would contact the streaming service for that issue. You could also try contacting WG support about it to see if they can do anything. Was it a WoWS Community Contributor by any chance? If it was, it would be a serious issue.

Edited by Leopard_IX

Members
238 posts
12,078 battles
35 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

We are all African, with a few dozen millennia of environmental adaptation.

Let me offer a map.

https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/human-journey/

53 minutes ago, SheikTheDog said:

Hi.

Thanks.

Report your concerns to Customer Support, enjoy the copy and paste answer you receive.

• Bad 1

[CUTE]
[CUTE]
Supertester
4,084 posts
4,098 battles

Report it to Twitch, not wargaming. If they're a community contributor, then report it to WG

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
410 posts
38 minutes ago, BigJohnsonLogan said:

Report your concerns to Customer Support, enjoy the copy and paste answer you receive.

WG takes game rule violations seriously. An EU CC once create an insult against a group of people and he got reported by another CC. WG made him take down the insulting remark. I have seen many instances of like this in the game(that WG took action).

Edited by Leopard_IX

Members
238 posts
12,078 battles
1 minute ago, Leopard_IX said:

WG takes game rule violations seriously. An EU CC once create an insult against a group of people and he got reported by another CC. WG made him take down the insulting remark. I have seen many instances of like this in the game(that WG took action).

No matter what action Wargaming Customer Support takes, it will never be posted on this forum and the reply from Customer Support will be copy and paste.

Guaranteed.

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
410 posts
1 minute ago, BigJohnsonLogan said:

No matter what action Wargaming Customer Support takes, it will never be posted on this forum and the reply from Customer Support will be copy and paste.

Guaranteed.

I know that WG takes action based on experience and not on assumption.

Sign in to follow this