Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Gelo_rules

Quite Confused. Did WG change the EXP research values for all Warships or is it just for this month and its a discount price?

7 comments in this topic

[USMC2]
Members
7 posts
375 battles

I remember the "iron" Duke costed 22.000 EXP before WG decided to sell Dasha on the Arsenal. However, last week I was playing my Orion when the usual Greyed out 22.000 cost of "Iron" Duke is now a white outlined 13.000. Didn't pay much attention to it as I thought it was those Discount tree thing, until i checked on other classes of ships when I questioned if WG permanently changed the Research cost of all Tier V vessels or is it just temporary?

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,758 posts
12,397 battles

@Gelo_rules permanent reduction for the low tiers. Unless of course those who whine about anything whine enough to have it changed back or applied to all tiers! 

@monpetitloup Don't hold your breath for retroactive rebates!

[VW]
Members
1,819 posts
12,266 battles
2 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@Gelo_rules permanent reduction for the low tiers. Unless of course those who whine about anything whine enough to have it changed back or applied to all tiers! 

Rather they give us free xp for what we already spent!

[LOU1]
Members
2,854 posts
7,987 battles

To simplify your research and acquisition of Tier II-VI ships, their cost in XP and credits has been reduced to be more achievable. However, the cost of Modules in credits has not changed.

Tier XP required to research modules and advance to the next Tier Credits required to purchase a ship
I → II No changes No changes
II → III Reduced by 10% Reduced by 5%
III → IV Reduced by 20% Reduced by 10%
IV → V Reduced by 40% Reduced by 20%
V → VI Reduced by 10% Reduced by 5%

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/update-078-wows-birthday/

Edited by ExploratorOne

Sign in to follow this