You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Oarthat

Can't buy doubloons

5 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
8,742 battles

Saturday, Sunday, and now today I tried to do a doubloon credit card order. Got the credit card screen. Made my selection. The code screen came up. Entered the code off my phone. An error screen came up with a Big "WHOOPs" , 2 interlocked gears (one broken), and one massively long error code.

Members
9,862 posts
2 hours ago, Oarthat said:

Saturday, Sunday, and now today I tried to do a doubloon credit card order. Got the credit card screen. Made my selection. The code screen came up. Entered the code off my phone. An error screen came up with a Big "WHOOPs" , 2 interlocked gears (one broken), and one massively long error code.

Your bank is trying to tell you something.....:Smile_Default:

No idea, have never used a CC here, only Paypal.

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
408 posts
4 hours ago, Oarthat said:

I would maybe use another credit card or use another payment method.

Members
2 posts
8,742 battles

Leopard, the problem is not my credit card or some personal banking thing. The problem is:

Ssomething changed in the World of "Warships" program. That change allows me to play the game but insures the game cannot get revenue from my or any other American credit card.

I will eventually go to PayPal if this is not resolved. However, I would prefer to not have to do that.

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
408 posts
2 hours ago, Oarthat said:

Leopard, the problem is not my credit card or some personal banking thing. The problem is:

Ssomething changed in the World of "Warships" program. That change allows me to play the game but insures the game cannot get revenue from my or any other American credit card.

I will eventually go to PayPal if this is not resolved. However, I would prefer to not have to do that.

What do you mean? I bought doubloons using a Chase credit card and it worked. It is certainly weird that WG would do that because a major part of their revenue comes from the NA server. I have a feeling it might be from your end.