Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11C4O

Rank Tier 10 one of the reasons

8 comments in this topic

Members
96 posts
153 battles

It dawned on me while slogging through ranked over the weekend on why it's tier 10 again and starting at rank 15.

The tier 10 legendary modules seem the most likely culprit. Instead of looking at it like a negative look at it as a positive. I ground out the Khab module and am now working on several others. I probably wouldn't have done them at all had ranked not given me a reason to Grind. 

Just a thought for those miffed it's tier 10 again.

[B2P]
Members
493 posts
13,201 battles

I'm just rather burned out at tier 10, with ranked starting just 1 week after Clan Battles ended.  Just can't seem to get my attitude in the right place to try and grind it out again just yet.  Hoping I can "get the feeling" back sometime this week.

• Cool 2

[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,810 battles

I am having more fun In Ranked than I did in Clan Battles.

Its actually made it not feel so bad to play Xs again.

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND
  • Cool 1

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,155 posts
3,867 battles

Ranked Tier 5 when, I want to play my Kongo again and I'm sick of fighting tier 7 all the time in it, and expecting me to grind to Rank 1 for that is beyond stupid.

Edited by KiyoSenkan

[PLPT]
Members
579 posts
6,484 battles

I played enough on Friday to remember how bad T10 ranked sucks, then proceeded to have a weekend day with zero WoWS games played.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
87 posts
3,879 battles

I really like it actually. I didn't play much ranked last season, but the DM is my favorite ship in the game and that's enough of a reason to play ranked. It became difficult once I got to R10 because that league is populated mainly by unicums. I played about 20 battles yesterday and only gained three stars. I guess it's a good sign that I held my own with a bunch of unicums, and I also had fun. It should be less difficult next weekend.

[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,810 battles
1 hour ago, Famous_and_Historical said:

I really like it actually. I didn't play much ranked last season, but the DM is my favorite ship in the game and that's enough of a reason to play ranked. It became difficult once I got to R10 because that league is populated mainly by unicums. I played about 20 battles yesterday and only gained three stars. I guess it's a good sign that I held my own with a bunch of unicums, and I also had fun. It should be less difficult next weekend.

Ill be completely honest, I seen several players from your Clan that started Rank 10 really bad and I really did not want to see anyone from HATE on my team.

Bust each time after that I encountered someone from HATE they had improved to the point I had to keep an eye out for them or I did not mind them on my team.

Good job learning quickly and improving even if the process of moving up Ranks is slow..

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Sign in to follow this