Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ItsAGameThing

looking to join a new clan (1300+ WTR)

6 comments in this topic

[-HON-]
Members
2 posts
7,090 battles

As the title states im looking to join a new clan, i am looking to join another competitive clan as i have just parted ways with my current clan in storm league.

I prefer to play a kiting/dpm cruiser role, but can fulfill any role needed from me!  

feel free to check out my stats and ask any questions!

Edited by ScourgeOfSpuds

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,703 posts
11,317 battles

Feel free to check out the Syndicate. Our discord is open to all and you can message me there with questions. Like to our thread (and discord link) in my signature. 

[NGA-B]
[NGA-B]
Members
162 posts
7,358 battles

NGA is currently recruiting Competitive Players, Social Players & Social /Competitive Players for our various Teams.

Check us out with a visit to NGA's Website at  https://navygamingamerica.enjin.com

[TeamSpeak is NGA's Communication Link]

Edited by CIT_Happens
placement

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
408 posts
On 8/27/2018 at 12:28 PM, ItsAGameThing said:

As the title states im looking to join a new clan, i am looking to join another competitive clan as i have just parted ways with my current clan in storm league.

I prefer to play a kiting/dpm cruiser role, but can fulfill any role needed from me!  

feel free to check out my stats and ask any questions!

Feel free to join our clan. We have a great community going. You can apply in-game and one of the recruiters or the Commander will look at your application. They have the final decision on whether to accept applicants or not.

[Y0L0]
[Y0L0]
Members
63 posts
5,726 battles

Yolo recently upgraded their clan size and is accepting new members. We heavily emphasize cbs so you should fit in well with us. I'll send you a message in game as well

[JNPR]
Members
19 posts
4,972 battles

Hi there Team RWBY/JNPR is recruiting. We have regular members on every evening so you'll always have mates to play with. We like improving our competitive play and having fun in randoms together. Drop on in at https://discord.gg/7eWEQbr

Sign in to follow this