You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
The_Last_Frontier

Anniversary chests Challenges

12 comments in this topic

Members
111 posts
4,127 battles

Hi

Why today did we only get 1 Challenge for the anniversary chests and not even the good one.

So rather then 3 chests total for the day we now only get 1? Suppose to be a celebration and losing two chests is sort of a let down!

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,979 posts
9,855 battles

The other one was clearly labeled as " Weekend Madness " . Since it is no longer the weekend it is gone . Of course it would have been nice for them to add a different one .

:Smile_honoring:

Members
111 posts
4,127 battles

AH yes true forgot it was weekend but you are rights also they should be celebrating so should have been something to replace it or at least increase the credits on the current crate to compensate somewhat

[PVE]
Members
8,856 posts
7,257 battles
4 minutes ago, The_Last_Frontier said:

Hi

Why today did we only get 1 Challenge for the anniversary chests and not even the good one.

So rather then 3 chests total for the day we now only get 1? Suppose to be a celebration and losing two chests is sort of a let down!

biLsi0W.jpg

Every day, you can collect the 3k base XP crate. Fri-Sun you can collect the two 4k XP crates.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/august-missions-2018/

• Cool 2

Members
111 posts
4,127 battles

So in other words at 8 Creds per crate by the end of this you have enough for just 2 commanders despite there being 16 commanders. Not saying we should be able to get them all not even half but should be able to get at least 3 or 4 just from cred boxes earned in challenges then if you want more you can buy more crates.

Lets just hope this crate we get from the video is worth is as I doubt we're gonna get the million view crate being views have slowed down.

And folks if you have not see the video yet please watch it as we all get a premium crate if it reaches 1 million views by the 29th and we're only at about 423K at the moment still long ways to go!!

https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/pinup-contest/

Plus you can also get a free patch just select the patch you want alittle further down below the video!!!

[RST]
Members
325 posts
6,718 battles

Yes, but they are not obligated to give us anything.  Their hope is to get some people to buy premium crates.  And, there is more to come so I would not be surprised to see other ways to get tokens, or even something where you can pick 1 commander (similar to where you could pick 1 patch). 

Members
111 posts
4,127 battles

I hope something comes up as I just wanted 3 of the commanders. Crates alone would get me 2 of those based on the above posts as I totally for got the 2 crate challenge was in fact weekend. Just ones for the ships I play most which is just 3 nationalities.

Members
182 posts
2,612 battles

Just a heads'up, the in store crates for 3 bucks have like 35 or 45 tokens instead of 8. 

i suspect that is the WG half of the equation. 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,841 battles
11 minutes ago, Captain_Kylere said:

Just a heads'up, the in store crates for 3 bucks have like 35 or 45 tokens instead of 8. 

i suspect that is the WG half of the equation. 

I suspect WoW anticipating a very loud "CHA-CHING" sound when the gotta-have-it part of the player population starts buying crates because they want all 16 Captains and that cash hits their cash registers.

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,375 posts
7,962 battles
1 hour ago, groomsiebelle said:

(similar to where you could pick 1 patch

I've heard bits and pieces but was this is a different event or this one? Cause if so I've yet to see/get anything to pick one of the patches.

[RST]
Members
325 posts
6,718 battles
2 minutes ago, WanderingGhost said:

I've heard bits and pieces but was this is a different event or this one? Cause if so I've yet to see/get anything to pick one of the patches.

Follow the link to LastFrontier's post #5 in this thread (right above the post of mine you quoted).  Click on the link LastFrontier put in that post, scroll down to right below the 3 "Dasha & Alena" videos, and there should be a place to choose a patch.  Not sure if it is still valid (the earlier ones supposedly had 24 hours to claim) but that is where the offer is. 

Members
111 posts
4,127 battles
8 hours ago, WanderingGhost said:

Goto this page and half way down you see the patches make sure you are logged into your account then make a careful selection and confirm you want that patch you only get one patch so choose wisely!!

https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/pinup-contest/