Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Old_Lead_BoTToM

Rookie Mistakes article EU server Diferent than NA server???

3 comments in this topic

Members
13 posts
844 battles

Why is the EU server's basic/advanced firing training up to 140mm guns and the NA server at 139mm..  My yubari needs help and that would definitely help.

Also what other things are different, not that it really matters NA players cant play on EU.....Or is it a typo?

ALSO:

I made many mistakes on the commander skills because new players like me cant figure out everything. i didnt even know about the wiki guide for a long time. WHY is it that WG charges SOOO MUCH to change them?????

Not a happy camper on this issue..

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
8,800 posts

Just a typo the wiki is the best resource or asking here on the forums if the wiki doesn't answer your question. I would worry too much about commanders at your level just start a new one and take them up the line. plenty of players here can give you build advice if you want it.

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,011 posts
500 battles
1 hour ago, Old_Lead_BoTToM said:

Why is the EU server's basic/advanced firing training up to 140mm guns and the NA server at 139mm..  My yubari needs help and that would definitely help.

Also what other things are different, not that it really matters NA players cant play on EU.....Or is it a typo?

ALSO:

I made many mistakes on the commander skills because new players like me cant figure out everything. i didnt even know about the wiki guide for a long time. WHY is it that WG charges SOOO MUCH to change them?????

Not a happy camper on this issue..

Thanks for vigilance. This is the right option:

Spoiler

auX820dPA3Q.jpg

It's similar for all servers. As for now we don't have possibility to choose the server.
If you have screenshot of the issue, please, post it here. Where did you see 140mm?

Sign in to follow this