You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TEXAS_VLAD_THE_IMPALER

In battle names above ships

8 comments in this topic

Members
129 posts
8,088 battles

As you can see, I've been around a minute.  The trolls will love this...ugh.  I've been gone for a year...Hurricane Harvey victim.  I can't find the setting to see peoples names and ship type above their ships in battle.  It's a handy feature when we have it but, when we don't...well.  Someone please guide me to the setting for this.  Sarcasm will not work for this one.  Thank you.

[WOLFC]
[WOLFC]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
615 posts
7,709 battles

Not at the PC at the moment, but pretty sure there's a checkbox in Settings called "Alternative Battle Interface Mode" or something similar.  That should do it so you don't need to hold down ALT or CTRL to see who's in battle.

P.S. Takes me back to the horrid times when this wasn't a permanent option :/

• Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Members
1,497 posts
2,069 battles

Game settings, I believe the controls tab. Bottom left IIRC. Check box and drop down menu labeled Alternative Battle Interface. Select the full option, I think there's also a mode for CVs you can toggle if you want, doesn't affect other ships.

• Cool 1

[ARP2]
Members
1,224 posts
3,569 battles

Just hold tab all day, you'll be fine :Smile_hiding:

• Bad 1

[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,415 posts
3,673 battles
1 hour ago, TEXAS_VLAD_THE_IMPALER said:

As you can see, I've been around a minute.  The trolls will love this...ugh.  I've been gone for a year...Hurricane Harvey victim.  I can't find the setting to see peoples names and ship type above their ships in battle.  It's a handy feature when we have it but, when we don't...well.  Someone please guide me to the setting for this.  Sarcasm will not work for this one.  Thank you.

Yea... turn the interface mode on to full.

Also... Dallas/Fort Worth > Houston/coastal types.

• Cool 1

[BBICT]
Members
3,352 posts
3,540 battles

It used to slow down my old machine...have not tried it with my newer one...I just hit alt once in awhile...

• Cool 1