You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
USSRichardNixon

What to buy with Anniversary Tokens?

21 comments in this topic

[W-P-E]
Members
458 posts

I already have Z52 and Neptune. T8 perm camo does not look so attractive.

Arguably Z39 and Fiji is better than Z23 and Edinburgh. 

How about these 10pt captains? They don't have any special skills. 

That left me with only Anniversary camo...

[NDA]
Supertester
4,769 posts
13,557 battles

I personally don't see much of anything to spend Anniversary Tokens on. Wonder if they convert to credits when the event ends? 

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
917 posts
2,119 battles
8 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

I personally don't see much of anything to spend Anniversary Tokens on. Wonder if they convert to credits when the event ends? 

They do. 50k each iirc

[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,540 posts
13,992 battles

Not too impressed from the Arsenal "Anniversary" selection.  I'm just now wondering why I'm grinding for these tokens when there's nothing that I want.

[WOLFC]
[WOLFC]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
615 posts
7,709 battles
1 minute ago, _1204_ said:

They do. 50k each iirc

Yep, was just looking it up to check myself. :)  I'm also a bit torn on what I use them on.  Maybe they'll let us use them to get coal and not just credits? Hoping...

"Welcome to the Anniversary section of the Arsenal. Here you can spend the World of Warships Anniversary tokens you obtain during our celebrations. You will find these tokens in containers dedicated to the World of Warships Anniversary. These will be available when completing daily combat missions, accessible between August 24 and September 19.

Remember that the new tokens and the category are temporary and will be removed from the game when the next update hits the servers. Tokens can be exchanged for credits at a rate of 1:50,000."

[SWFSH]
[SWFSH]
Beta Testers
2,438 posts
5,510 battles

IMO the patches are actually pretty good, better than the others we've seen thus far available in the arsenal. 

• Cool 2

[ARP2]
Members
1,221 posts
3,566 battles

I believe the correct answer is " a mail order bride."

• Funny 1

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,884 posts
3,255 battles

I only bought 1 commander from the shop, and that was the dolphin, because dolphin... Other than that, I may end up letting it convert to cred.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
3,305 posts
11,393 battles

Oh Neptune premium cammo....

Thanks for informing me.

Signal flags, yes please.

Cammo....

Oh yea.

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

Eh, I've been getting a few Dashas with them because 10-point captains are always good to have. Once I get what I need from in that department, I'll just hang onto them for credits I think. Daddy needs a new CV!

[PC]
Members
1,866 posts

Captains. If you don't need them for anything, leave them in the reserve for later. Then later, it's like looking through your junk drawer for that one screwdriver you need.

[ARGSY]
Members
5,682 posts
3,886 battles

Nothing wrong with having more 10 point captains. Sure it's only a minute portion of the 1.7 million and change you need to grind for a 19 pointer, but they're still useful in the meantime.

[NG-NL]
Members
4,948 posts
8,094 battles

I'll spend mine on the new signal flags. The Leviathan especially looks good with its many bonuses.

[NATO]
Beta Testers
1,764 posts
5,805 battles

10 pt commanders are good for CV's, you only need to grind 1 more point to get the most important CV capt options selected. After those 11 you need 4 more for Concealment Expert, and really CE is only necessary for US CV's, Kaga, Taiho and Hak....perhaps Akagi when it hits retail. Since Akagi was in the game in CBT Im sure it will be released again after the rework.

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
408 posts
11 hours ago, _1204_ said:

They do. 50k each iirc

I thought it was 15000 credits each. I spent mine so far on camos.

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
408 posts
11 hours ago, RedSeaBear said:

They do, but I think they convert to 15000 credits for each token.

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,251 posts
24,646 battles

I'm not sure what to do with mine.  My Z-23 already has a permanent camo from a previous event.  And I've already grinded past the Edinburgh.  And premium ships already come with a permanent camo so don't have the need to get an additional permanent camo for any of the listed premium ships that I own.

I also have 10+ point commanders in all the lines I'm grinding.  Also have at least one 10+ point commander in reserve for all nations except UK, France, and Pan-Asia.  So I guess if worse comes to worse, I can get commander(s) for those 3 nations.