Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

First Time Seeing a CV in Ranked This Season!

4 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
6,038 posts
8,580 battles

I thought I'd never get to test out my Des Moines' AA build. Well done team!

shot-18_08.26_20_55.48-0694.thumb.jpg.14e2f7d0af8d8b956a54b48fa70101c3.jpg

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,320 posts
14,667 battles

Honestly, if you are a unicum CV player it would be silly not to play it in ranked.  Best carry ship possible.  For anyone else, please don't play it.

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
7,098 posts
8,745 battles

Lol if @Femennenly plays tier  X Ranked either she will need to be on my team or else I will have to sneak up and sink her ASAP! Since there is no way she is allowed to live the entire length of the battle on the red team or else my team would not survive.

If she is on red team It would be Femennely with 6 kills and 0 planes left in her CV...

*thanks to players like her I have encountered in Randoms I always pack good AA into most ships, just in case. And I use excellent AA if it’s CV event week or weekend. :Smile_teethhappy: Oh all right it’s also because of those infernal Graf Zepplin AP Bombers as well...

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

Ran into my first earlier today too, a duel of Hakuryus. I'll say this much: I got more use out of my Hindy's AA than I have in a LONG time. It was a victory, which I 'm grateful for, I just wish I hadn't been deleted after causing less than 2k damage.

Sign in to follow this