Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Cruxdei

15 new flags 0.7.8.0

13 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
7,101 posts
8,751 battles

Those flags that say German, Japan, ect. Might be achievement rewards if you have all the ships in a nation researched. Wargaming had achievement awards in WOT Blitz when you got entire nation researched, so seems reasonable it might be the same.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
2,817 posts
3,977 battles
10 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Those flags that say German, Japan, ect. Might be achievement rewards if you have all the ships in a nation researched. Wargaming had achievement awards in WOT Blitz when you got entire nation researched, so seems reasonable it might be the same.

but they are azur lane flags.

[RKLES]
Members
7,101 posts
8,751 battles
Just now, Cruxdei said:

but they are azur lane flags.

Hard to say unless you can confirm the images are Azure Lane since Dev Team is Russian and wording is often mistranslated. AL coul be All.

Beta Testers
2,817 posts
3,977 battles
1 minute ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Hard to say unless you can confirm the images are Azure Lane since Dev Team is Russian and wording is often mistranslated. AL coul be All.

and why the translation team or the russians would use 2 letters(AL) to shorten a word of 3 letters?it makes no sense.

besides the site itself says it's from azur lane,if they are All flags,it lacks the pan asian version,they have a line now.

-“AL” Flags: Azure Lane Flags, part of the WG/AL cooperative effort, possibly tied to the new Azure Lane camouflages added this patch.

[RKLES]
Members
7,101 posts
8,751 battles
2 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

and why the translation team or the russians would use 2 letters(AL) to shorten a word of 3 letters?it makes no sense.

besides the site itself says it's from azur lane,if they are All flags,it lacks the pan asian version,they have a line now.

-“AL” Flags: Azure Lane Flags, part of the WG/AL cooperative effort, possibly tied to the new Azure Lane camouflages added this patch.

Ok then that is clear enough lol.

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,979 posts
9,855 battles
29 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

I would like this since I have every tech tree researched to elite status except for the two new IJN DD's which I have started grinding . 

:Smile_honoring:

[-TAB-]
Alpha Tester
4,071 posts
7,515 battles

Kinda wish we'd get Azur Lane patches rather than flags; I always feel reluctant to swap out the military month contributor flag for any others due to the bonuses it gives.

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
1,423 posts
3,367 battles
2 hours ago, Cruxdei said:

Actually, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say "¿por que los dos?" We've got Japan, the UK, France, Germany, the US, Russia... And CHINA. One of these things is not like the others, but that could be because (and please correct me if I'm wrong, I don't go for shipgirls) I don't think that Azur Lane has a "Pan Asian" category for nationality. That's one flag for each "nation" with a tech tree currently. I wouldn't put it past them to give out something like a special AL captain and flag for finishing an entire nation's tech tree.

Of course, that's just a shot in the dark. It could easily be a new collection or special involving Azur Lane.

[BROOK]
1,984 posts

The Azur Lane flags replace your national flag when you apply the Azur Lane camo to specific ships. They don't replace the flags you personally choose in the third exterior tab.

[ARGSY]
Members
5,758 posts
3,925 battles

I couldn't care less about the Azur Lane flags - where do I get the kitty one? :cat_cool:

[VW]
Members
1,828 posts
12,269 battles
5 hours ago, Seraphil said:

Kinda wish we'd get Azur Lane patches rather than flags; I always feel reluctant to swap out the military month contributor flag for any others due to the bonuses it gives.

They should start giving bonuses to these flags, then it might actually be worth mounting them.

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
1,423 posts
3,367 battles
4 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

They should start giving bonuses to these flags, then it might actually be worth mounting them.

Pretty sure they've already said that they're done putting bonuses on flags.

Now watch and be amazed as I, the Great and Powerful Landsraad, am contradicted by the announcement of new flags with bonuses instantaneously by the devs!

No?

Well, it was worth a shot.

Sign in to follow this