You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ReddNekk

Let the salt begin!

22 comments in this topic

Members
3,629 posts
13,443 battles

As with all past Ranked Seasons, this one is salty as can be, and it's just started! Hopefully, it'll take over from the endless Radar posts. Hopefully...  :cap_popcorn:

Edited by ReddNekk

[WOLF6]
Members
1,778 posts
4,804 battles
2 minutes ago, ReddNekk said:

As with all past Ranked Seasons, this one is salty as can be, and it's just started! Hopefully, it'll take over from the endless Radar posts. Hopefully...  :cap_popcorn:

No worries. We can do both. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[ARP2]
Members
1,223 posts
3,566 battles

Salt, slat, slat... i got it!

How about being salty over blowing a 3-0 cap 300 point lead to a team that lemming trained so far from the caps we had to meet them on the next map to fight them?  I think our DD captain in that match put it best, " unf**king believable."

There was some salt in that match.  alot.

Edited by Hatework

[RKLES]
Members
7,098 posts
8,745 battles
19 minutes ago, ReddNekk said:

Lol on the bright side have not heard of any BBs are OP or DDs are OP threads in a while.

Only threads about Ranked, Weekends, Sumer Vacation, MM, potatoes, HE spam, HE spamming cruisers, a lot of radar threads, and of course the occasional Submarine suggestion thread.

Beta Testers
2,817 posts
3,945 battles

i just want news of prinz eittel friedrich,i don't give a rat [edited]about ranked.

• Cool 3

[LOU1]
Members
2,854 posts
7,987 battles

Had a battle this afternoon where I noticed three team mates circling A cap on Northern lights.  No one attempted to go in until the enemy had ticked up 100 cap points and the enemy team was finally in position to decimate anyone entering the cap.  Definitely one of the times I wished I was driving a DD or French Cruiser, but I was tied up defending the DD contesting B and could only watch the minimap.  Got to hear the "You are your team's only hope" speech in a cruiser with under 2k, facing a couple of BBs , couple of CLs, and a DD.  Actually typed "We need a cap" in chat while they were circling it and two of the CLs turned AWAY from the cap.  Fortunately, I was to busy to read back in chat whatever they were saying to each other before the battle ended.

Full Disclosure: On another account at Tier 8, Rank 19.

Edited by ExploratorOne

[NDA]
Supertester
4,771 posts
13,567 battles

Rank is ________________

Fill in the blank with one of the following. 

• A Terrible Game Mode
  • Salty
  • Toxic
  • Full of bad players
  • About that Save A Star
  • A Waste of Time 
  • Cool 2

Members
280 posts
5,022 battles
4 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

Rank is ________________

Fill in the blank with one of the following. 

• A Terrible Game Mode
  • Salty
  • Toxic
  • Full of bad players
  • About that Save A Star
  • A Waste of Time 

All the above!

For real though.

Wg1 - "How can we nearly completely exclude 2 classes from playing in a game mode?"

Wg2 - *makes wooster, ranked t10, radars, star saving for farming instead of trying to win*

Wg1 - "weah that'll work."

[WOLF2]
Members
168 posts
13,850 battles

you just need to silence a bunch of ppl in the beginning of the game to control the salt lol

Members
3,629 posts
13,443 battles
42 minutes ago, USMC2145 said:

This ranked season is the most salty i have seen it. 

And just think about this; It's just started! :cap_haloween:

[ICBM]
Members
295 posts
4,844 battles

Stalingrad's gonna be a salt-machine. I got radared and deleted by that monster in no time. One volley took more than half my health. Those things are just crazy strong. 

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,317 posts
11,420 battles

You forget radar works through salt.

:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

Members
3,629 posts
13,443 battles

Since they seem to like salt, I wonder what Wee-Gee will come up with for Ranked season 11. Lemee guess; Tier 8 to Rank 20 then tier 10 the rest of the way.

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

You know, with all the salt we mine in this game I think we really oughta get in touch with the CivFanatics forum to see if we can trade it for anything, I hear salt is a luxury over there.

[VW]
Members
1,821 posts
12,266 battles
40 minutes ago, Landsraad said:

You know, with all the salt we mine in this game I think we really oughta get in touch with the CivFanatics forum to see if we can trade it for anything, I hear salt is a luxury over there.

Xcept they already have ca and bb AND subs!!! They need nothing from us! :Smile_teethhappy:

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
1,423 posts
3,367 battles
1 minute ago, monpetitloup said:

Xcept they already have ca and bb AND subs!!! They need nothing from us! :Smile_teethhappy:

Hey if we can get coal and steel for salt I'd call that fair. :Smile-_tongue:

[VW]
Members
1,821 posts
12,266 battles
5 minutes ago, Landsraad said:

Hey if we can get coal and steel for salt I'd call that fair. :Smile-_tongue:

Just need to be sure they dont decide they can take it for less. If they send swordsmen, a few cats and some archers, we’re toast! :fish_viking:

Edited by monpetitloup
  • Funny 1

[CUTE]
Members
5,152 posts
3,430 battles
11 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Lol on the bright side have not heard of any BBs are OP or DDs are OP threads in a while.

There are no OP battleships! Just ask all the 42% WR BB captains you see game in game out hiding on the J line in their Tirpitz.

[SOB]
Members
254 posts
3,216 battles

For me the T8 part wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but the T10 is worse. 

I expected to see allot of Tirpitz potatoes but was amazingly sparred them. In truth I didnt spend much time them. T10 matches OTOH... I guess I was misguided in my expectation that ppl in T10 ships would have a grasp of what the dynamics of a map are & what it takes to win. 

Dont get me wrong, I have had a few great matches where we worked together, communicated & crushed the other team then it seems like the very next match I got a bunch of guys that FXP to get their ship & this is their 1st match it. 

I dont usually say much in chat, a few jokes here & there but I even found my salt shaker in use in a few matches. 

[ARGSY]
Members
5,733 posts
3,912 battles
10 hours ago, _Lord_Scott_ said:

When the Salt flows the Trolls dance.

Best comment in thread! :Smile_great: