You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SickwititHD

Looking for new Clan to join

7 comments in this topic

[WOLFK]
Members
24 posts
4,483 battles

Hello Folks,  I'm looking to join a new clan as my current clan has been inactive for the past clan wars.   Our leader has just posted back to me that we will not be ready for the next clan wars...   Even though I hate to leave I'm looking for an active clan that is US East coast base, as I'm out of OHIO.    I'm an older player and really just like to battle not much into politics are anything other than playing the game to have fun.    I'm not interested in anyone's views.   Just here to have fun and blow crap up.     If I sound like someone you would like to have, please post so I can look you up.

thanks,

Sick

• Cool 1

[FF]
Members
497 posts
4,567 battles

Check out FF we only have one rule be on Discord while in game and have fun we are active Clan with lot of great member only requirement we have to get in the clan is apply and see if you mess with the rest of the people

Frigginfrigates.com 

In the middle of the front page you'll find all the Discord information

[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,273 posts
10,535 battles
55 minutes ago, SickwititHD said:

Hello Folks,  I'm looking to join a new clan as my current clan has been inactive for the past clan wars.   Our leader has just posted back to me that we will not be ready for the next clan wars...   Even though I hate to leave I'm looking for an active clan that is US East coast base, as I'm out of OHIO.    I'm an older player and really just like to battle not much into politics are anything other than playing the game to have fun.    I'm not interested in anyone's views.   Just here to have fun and blow crap up.     If I sound like someone you would like to have, please post so I can look you up.

thanks,

Sick

Hey SickwititHD!

TSG4 is recruiting.... and looking for a few good ship captains to join us!  Tactical Strike Group 4 is a veteran founded, veteran owned and veteran operated military-style gaming organization that encompasses and combines various functions, organizational structures and practices from multiple military branches. The TSG4 community is defined as “military-style” because it has a rigid support infrastructure patterned after a military unit with awards & decorations, ranks and duty positions. It has a hard-coded and stable Chain of Command with a dedicated corps of leaders, officers, and NCOs at all levels. More than that, we pride ourselves on teamwork, community and communication... and we espouse an ethos encompassing unity, respect, brotherhood, and family.

IF you are a Military Veteran.... here is a link to a list that shows all of the Current Members of TSG4 who are either Active Military or Veteran Military:  http://www.tsg4.org/hallofheroes

We are an Active organization that is "Casually Competitive" ....and All are welcome... you are not required to have a military background to become a member of TSG4! However, if  you would like to experience the various expertise and the tight camaraderie from military personnel in a military-style organization within a Mil-Sim (Military Simulation Game), then you will fit right in with us!

There are always contests (with cookies) regularly coming around!     Stop by.... visit our site and read through our SOP's!  And remember........

Recruitment poster 1.jpg

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

[RKLES]
Members
7,112 posts
8,760 battles
1 hour ago, SickwititHD said:

thanks,

Sick

My clan has been very active in clan wars, this past season when I joined them we were able to field 2 complete Clan Wars teams some times, and certainly were able to get active alpha team.