Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

In case you didn't know

21 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
4,961 posts
8,109 battles

Arsenal's Container tab has been updated. 5K coal each gets 2 of the WOWS anniversary containers, if you're looking to complete the 3-year WOWS collection ASAP.

Edited by Reymu
Reread description, they don't have the tokens inside.

[NG-NL]
Members
4,961 posts
8,109 battles

Marketing oversight on WG's part? The containers have duplicates from previous collections instead, 15k credits in their place each.

[FML]
Members
1,629 posts
9,893 battles

Ack, no tokens??!?

This is good, helps finish it off. But so far I’ve only got 60 or so tokens, and it’s 150 per Dasha. How does one get enough tokens??!?

[FML]
Members
1,629 posts
9,893 battles
1 minute ago, Reymu said:

Marketing oversight on WG's part? The containers have duplicates from previous collections instead, 15k credits in their place each.

So, they’re from second anniversary, not third?

[NG-NL]
Members
4,961 posts
8,109 battles
4 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

Ack, no tokens??!?

This is good, helps finish it off. But so far I’ve only got 60 or so tokens, and it’s 150 per Dasha. How does one get enough tokens??!?

Yeah, a disappointment. I've gotten the tokens from crates earned in Ranked only, from the 2 missions that require it. Token amount varies from crate to crate, so gotta play Ranked a lot.

Don't feel bad. I've scored 4 of those crates in 4/6 wins in Ranked, 40 tokens, looks just a test of whether Dasha is worth playing Ranked.

And yeah, all from secondary anniversary. Wish it were this year's anniversary, the SC for completing collection is tempting.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,943 posts
12,460 battles
20 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

So, they’re from second anniversary, not third?

^ This.

[LOU1]
Members
2,881 posts
8,004 battles
1 hour ago, Reymu said:

Arsenal's Container tab has been updated. 5K coal each gets 2 of the WOWS anniversary containers, if you're looking to complete the 3-year WOWS collection ASAP.

The Arsenal containers are for last year, not 2017, and nothing for this year's Anniversary  As far as I can see, there are no 2018 Anniversary containers available in the Arsenal.  Am I missing something?

Mq7YxTi.png

[LOU1]
Members
2,881 posts
8,004 battles

And, I don't think it is a marketing oversight:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/update-078-wows-birthday/

If you want to complete the collection dedicated to the project's previous anniversary in 2017, the Arsenal has a new container for you with a price of 5,000 Coal. It contains:

98b553f2-a531-11e8-b978-d89d6715223c_330

• 1 World of Warships Anniversary, Halloween, Valentine's Day, La Fheile Padraig, Hunter, or Victory Salute expendable camouflage.
  • 5 signals: Juliet Charlie, India Delta, November Echo Settesex, Sierra Mike, November Foxtrot, or Juliet Whiskey Unaone.
  • "2 Years of World of Warships" collection item.
Edited by ExploratorOne

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,856 battles
2 hours ago, UltimateNewbie said:

How does one get enough tokens??!?

One reaches into one's wallet, pulls out one's hard earned cash, and gives said cash to WoW in exchange for tokens to get a Female Captain who, while hot, doesn't speak English, live on the same continent, or know you're alive. Good luck with that.

• Funny 2

[TCAL]
Members
1,022 posts
9,200 battles
1 minute ago, Umikami said:

One reaches into one's wallet, pulls out one's hard earned cash, and gives said cash to WoW in exchange for tokens to get a Female Captain who, while hot, doesn't speak English, live on the same continent, or know you're alive. Good luck with that.

Sounds like some ladies I've met.:Smile_glasses:

[NG-NL]
Members
4,961 posts
8,109 battles
2 hours ago, ExploratorOne said:

And, I don't think it is a marketing oversight:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/update-078-wows-birthday/

If you want to complete the collection dedicated to the project's previous anniversary in 2017, the Arsenal has a new container for you with a price of 5,000 Coal. It contains:

98b553f2-a531-11e8-b978-d89d6715223c_330

• 1 World of Warships Anniversary, Halloween, Valentine's Day, La Fheile Padraig, Hunter, or Victory Salute expendable camouflage.
  • 5 signals: Juliet Charlie, India Delta, November Echo Settesex, Sierra Mike, November Foxtrot, or Juliet Whiskey Unaone.
  • "2 Years of World of Warships" collection item.

Yeah, probably oversight on my part. Don't read WG's publications cover to cover.

Found to my horror each purpose gives 5 of these containers! Buyer remorse over having to repeatedly click for some minutes :Smile_sceptic:

[BIAS]
Members
3,047 posts
9,006 battles
1 hour ago, Umikami said:

Are you criticizing how I got married?

Spoiler

JK :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Funny 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,856 battles
1 hour ago, Ducky_shot said:

Are you criticizing how I got married?

Not at all; in fact I commend you for having a wife on another continent; very difficult to hear them that far away!

[PSP]
Members
6,041 posts
8,583 battles
7 hours ago, Reymu said:

Take care, those are not the 3-year but the 2-year containers. I made that mistake and only found out about it when I went to look at all the collection slots I'd filled and there were none. It wasn't a total loss though because I got credits for the duplicates and some camo and signals too. 

[56TH]
Members
265 posts

good info..

finally completed that open 2nd year anniversary collection in my profile that was driving me nuts.

[BIAS]
Members
3,047 posts
9,006 battles
9 hours ago, Umikami said:

Not at all; in fact I commend you for having a wife on another continent; very difficult to hear them that far away!

It was just a joke, my wife is just from across the continent. Luckily we speak the same language. :)

[SOB]
Members
254 posts
3,250 battles
27 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

It was just a joke, my wife is just from across the continent. Luckily we speak the same language. :)

After 30yrs of marriage she wont know you exist either unless she wants to go shopping or the trash needs taken out...

[BIAS]
Members
3,047 posts
9,006 battles
1 minute ago, MizzenMast said:

After 30yrs of marriage she wont know you exist either unless she wants to go shopping or the trash needs taken out...

I apparently must not hear in English sometimes...

[ARGSY]
Members
5,794 posts
3,966 battles
13 hours ago, Umikami said:

One reaches into one's wallet, pulls out one's hard earned cash, and gives said cash to WoW in exchange for tokens to get a Female Captain who, while hot, doesn't speak English, live on the same continent, or know you're alive.

It's a ready-minted 10 point captain. Aesthetically speaking, I couldn't care less if it's Dasha, Anime, or My Little Pony (though I'm sure my daughter would happily play a ship with Captain Twilight Sparkle in charge).

For me the bought containers are a fallback position in case I don't get enough Anniversary containers between having a day to day real life and going on holiday for nearly 2 weeks in the middle of the patch.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

Members
17,786 posts
5,084 battles
25 minutes ago, MizzenMast said:

Lol I have to wait that long?

Sign in to follow this