You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Glocktalker69

Go back to allowing us to hide ships, not just the camos

6 comments in this topic

[SFROG]
Beta Testers
37 posts
4,746 battles

I have 107 ships, I don't need like 10 extra copies of the Kongo, Atago, and Myoko between dragons and anime girls.  If I wanted to play them, I'd want to have the camo on for that match, but if I don't, I don't want to have to scroll through so many extra random ships.  Just have a second button next to the "Hide camo" to "Hide from carousel" or something like that.  Honestly, I don't even mind seeing the camo when other people run them, I just don't want almost a whole page of ships that I'm almost never going to play

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,769 posts
12,477 battles

those are now included as IJN ships not the anime specials!

[TFLT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
650 posts
7,881 battles
1 hour ago, Glocktalker69 said:

I have 107 ships, I don't need like 10 extra copies of the Kongo, Atago, and Myoko between dragons and anime girls.  If I wanted to play them, I'd want to have the camo on for that match, but if I don't, I don't want to have to scroll through so many extra random ships.  Just have a second button next to the "Hide camo" to "Hide from carousel" or something like that.  Honestly, I don't even mind seeing the camo when other people run them, I just don't want almost a whole page of ships that I'm almost never going to play

Agreed.  I was perfectly happy being able to hide the ships in the carousel.  If crap ain't broke, don't fix it.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,887 battles
12 minutes ago, Viper069 said:

Agreed.  I was perfectly happy being able to hide the ships in the carousel.  If crap ain't broke, don't fix it.

I'm sorry, but as you can plainly see from past reworks, this is not WoW policy.

• Funny 1

[RKLES]
Members
7,131 posts
8,768 battles
2 hours ago, Glocktalker69 said:

What I do is the ships I like to play on regular basis I set to favorites, then when I use the filter on ships of various tiers all the ships I use a lot are always at the head of the line. Ships I use less often are stashed away at the end for the times I might want to use them at some point.

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,952 posts
3 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

What I do is the ships I like to play on regular basis I set to favorites, then when I use the filter on ships of various tiers all the ships I use a lot are always at the head of the line. Ships I use less often are stashed away at the end for the times I might want to use them at some point.

Me  Too:Smile_honoring: