Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BlailBlerg

So there won't be rewards based on number of battles and number of t10s right?

28 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,353
[PVE]
Members
5,681 posts
18,265 battles

Dunno, they usually do that right around the anniversary itself. If I remember right it is flags for every 1000 games played (like 50 Dragon IIRC) and a super container for every tier 10 in port. Least that is what it was last year. Anyways they do it right around the actual date so don't give up hope! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,012
[ADR]
Members
4,314 posts
13,374 battles

this is Wargamings Anniversary, not WoW's , correct ?

Edited by Shadowrigger1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
154
[ENDVR]
Members
431 posts
5,346 battles

This is ramp up to the September WoWS anniversary.

Pregame, if you will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,157
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
7,006 posts
7,530 battles

Last year, it happened on the WoWs' ani, iirc.

 

But seriously, the entitlement. They gave you the game, you don't have to pay to play it, and they give us a ton of stuff just for playing it, and yet, somehow, it's just not enough.

  • Cool 4
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,801
Members
9,993 posts
1 minute ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

Last year, it happened on the WoWs' ani, iirc.

 

But seriously, the entitlement. They gave you the game, you don't have to pay to play it, and they give us a ton of stuff just for playing it, and yet, somehow, it's just not enough.

Yes, you're absolutely right....Rewarding loyal customers is a terrible business plan....:Smile_teethhappy:

  • Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,291
[PVE]
Members
9,908 posts
7,492 battles
53 minutes ago, BlailBlerg said:

For the anniversary? 

 

43 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Appears those days are over....:Smile_amazed:

42 minutes ago, Akeno017 said:

Its a shame.

The Anniversary is not until Sep 17th. The next patch is Sep 19th, so the 3rd Anniversary stuff came out THIS patch. Give them time, 220px-Takato_Dam_discharge.jpg

 

The September calendar is not even out yet. Chillax people. soothing1.jpg

 

 

21 minutes ago, Shadowrigger1 said:

this is Wargamings Anniversary, not WoW's , correct ?

WG anniversary was in Aug, a few weeks back. WoWs anniversary is Sep 17th.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,801
Members
9,993 posts
25 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

The Anniversary is not until Sep 17th. The next patch is Sep 19th, so the 3rd Anniversary stuff came out THIS patch. Give them time, 

The September calendar is not even out yet. Chillax people. 

WG anniversary was in Aug, a few weeks back. WoWs anniversary is Sep 17th.

The past anniversaries this perk was announced well in advance. So not saying anything has people worried.

Certainly could still happen, WG seems a bit unpredictable and lacking in communication lately. 

Still haven't seen any comment from WG regarding the  stealth removal of the GC. Although considering it's the top played tier 5 bb, it's kind of like locking the barn door after the horse had 10 generations of foals, and moved to a bigger barn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
432
[FAE]
Members
2,161 posts
2,639 battles
57 minutes ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

Last year, it happened on the WoWs' ani, iirc.

 

But seriously, the entitlement. They gave you the game, you don't have to pay to play it, and they give us a ton of stuff just for playing it, and yet, somehow, it's just not enough.

Read again. Its simply a question. So that I know whether I should grind for another t10. so entitled. wao. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,641 posts
7,482 battles
51 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

 so the 3rd Anniversary stuff came out THIS patch

Exactly, this is what people are basing it off.

It does make sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,291
[PVE]
Members
9,908 posts
7,492 battles
14 minutes ago, Akeno017 said:

Exactly, this is what people are basing it off.

It does make sense.

You forgot to quote the part where the anniversary is Sep 17th. The Sep calendar is not out yet. Wait for that to come out and THEN complain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,291
[PVE]
Members
9,908 posts
7,492 battles
37 minutes ago, awiggin said:

The past anniversaries this perk was announced well in advance. So not saying anything has people worried.

Certainly could still happen, WG seems a bit unpredictable and lacking in communication lately. 

Still haven't seen any comment from WG regarding the  stealth removal of the GC. Although considering it's the top played tier 5 bb, it's kind of like locking the barn door after the horse had 10 generations of foals, and moved to a bigger barn.

Wait for the calendar and then complain if it is not there.

 

Ships get removed from sale all the time on patches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,641 posts
7,482 battles
35 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

You forgot to quote the part where the anniversary is Sep 17th. The Sep calendar is not out yet. Wait for that to come out and THEN complain.

Because what I Quoted entirely counters your point.

If the anniversary stuff comes out THIS patch, then why wouldn't the rewards people are talking about.
I'm not even complaining about this, my entire reaction is just "oh, okay", anything to save me playing a Hakuryu battle tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,291
[PVE]
Members
9,908 posts
7,492 battles
5 minutes ago, Akeno017 said:

Because what I Quoted entirely counters your point.

If the anniversary stuff comes out THIS patch, then why wouldn't the rewards people are talking about.
I'm not even complaining about this, my entire reaction is just "oh, okay", anything to save me playing a Hakuryu battle tbh.

It was in this patch, BECAUSE the next patch is AFTER the anniversary on September 19th. The anniversary is in Sep. The 17th to be exact. This is late August. The September calendar will come out August 31st to September 1st or so. Wait until the September calendar comes out detailing the events happening IN September and THEN complain if the anniversary rewards are NOT there. Simple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
154
[ENDVR]
Members
431 posts
5,346 battles
59 minutes ago, Capt_PepsiHolic said:

This was posted some time back. Has it changed?

 

Dragon-625258.thumb.JPG.f2823a54106629c74359c4b434d14a0f.JPG

That certainly gives one a sense of... tumescence.  But I would prefer seeing the date of the post in the screenshot or a link.

Edit: Crap, another 189 games to go in 20 days.  Yay ranked.

Edited by SmokeHenge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,801
Members
9,993 posts
2 hours ago, Capt_PepsiHolic said:

This was posted some time back. Has it changed?

 

Dragon-625258.thumb.JPG.f2823a54106629c74359c4b434d14a0f.JPG

Last year's post. It would be nice to see those rewards again, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
266
[WOLF1]
Members
2,043 posts

shouldn't be hard for WG to give 1 SC per t10, i mean the halsey collection gives you 2 per sub-task complete, so what's the big deal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
287
[SUCIT]
Members
847 posts
3,657 battles
2 hours ago, Capt_PepsiHolic said:

This was posted some time back. Has it changed?

 

Dragon-625258.thumb.JPG.f2823a54106629c74359c4b434d14a0f.JPG

I'd get a lot of Dragon flags if that were the case again.  17 T10's and counting :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,291
[PVE]
Members
9,908 posts
7,492 battles
7 minutes ago, Happy668 said:

shouldn't be hard for WG to give 1 SC per t10, i mean the halsey collection gives you 2 per sub-task complete, so what's the big deal?

That was last year's reward, along with flags for battles played. We will have to wait to see. The September calendar doesn't come out for a few days. Patience people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
297
[WOLF2]
Members
1,397 posts
13,124 battles
4 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

That was last year's reward, along with flags for battles played. We will have to wait to see. The September calendar doesn't come out for a few days. Patience people.

So would a premium T10 like Salem get a SC too... that might push me over the edge to spend that coal :)

Go Ahead WG … ya feel lucky - Make My Day!

Edited by Commander_367

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,353
[PVE]
Members
5,681 posts
18,265 battles
14 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

So would a premium T10 like Salem get a SC too... that might push me over the edge to spend that coal :)

Go Ahead WG … ya feel lucky - Make My Day!

That is my thinking too Commander. Personally I don't really want the ship all that much. Just want a tier 10 to farm the annual rewards for owning one. I can either spend the coal on Salem or my free xp on a couple of my tier 9s and kind of want to hang on to my xp. Coal seems pretty useless otherwise so it makes more sense to blow it on Salem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×