You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Markk9

Ranked Over for Me

12 comments in this topic

[13CLM]
Members
202 posts
1,107 battles

I made it to rank 15 using the Hipper, had a great time 12 battles played, 67% win rate. I don't have a T10 yet.

I did get to T9, have the Roon now, now I'm short of sliver, and some Free XP. I upgraded the guns and fire control system with Free XP. I had all but one of the upgrades, so I only had to buy slot 6, gun fire control mod 2. It's time to play some games in the premium ships to build back up my silver and Free XP stores. 

Screen Shot 2018-08-26 at 1.51.09 PM.png

Edited by Markk9
  • Cool 6

Members
3,403 posts
6,060 battles

Hell - no matter what I do I can't get past rank 17...  Kills/Damage/Caps all for naught time after time.

Edited by CylonRed

[PC]
Members
1,866 posts
2 hours ago, Markk9 said:

I made it to rank 15 using the Hipper, had a great time 12 battles played, 67% win rate. I don't have a T10 yet.

I did get to T9, have the Roon now, now I'm short of sliver, and some Free XP. I upgraded the guns and fire control system with Free XP. I had all but one of the upgrades, so I only had to buy slot 6, gun fire control mod 2. It's time to some games in the premium ships to build back up my silver and Free XP stores. 

Screen Shot 2018-08-26 at 1.51.09 PM.png

If I could, I would give you 1,000 upvotes for being the only poster to just accept that you're done, without whining, because you don't have a tier 10.

oscar2.jpg

Edited by Seadog_Supreme
  • Funny 1

[NGA-B]
Members
1,187 posts
7,580 battles

Nice. The Grind is just beginning for me. Got up to Rank 15 in my Akizuki nice and quickly without a single loss, won a battle in my Khab, lost three in Khab (mostly because I kept finding myself in situations where I couldn't take advantage of Khab's strengths), won one in Conq, lost one in Grosser Kurfurst, and then scored big with three in Kurfurst so I think I know what ship I'll be sticking with for a while.

[FART]
Members
79 posts
4,524 battles

Right there with ya -- just hit Rank 15, no Tier X ships in my port yet, so it's over for me for the time being. Might have a Tier X in port before the season ends, but unlikely.

It was fun, and a nice change from Randoms for a minute!

[TNG-D]
[TNG-D]
Members
346 posts
8,347 battles

Great job. The real potato's are at the tier x brackets. Holy crap the idiocy is real. I'm honestly probably going to throw in the towel already at this point. The steel rewards aren't that great this season so its pretty meh anyways. They were supposed to much higher quantities.

[ARRGG]
Members
4,672 posts
7,498 battles

Have not started rank yet but I usually play till 10 and stop when the rewards dry up,do not have the time nor the interest now in getting to rank 1

last season gave up at 13 ,just got bored when I had a loosing streak and not even the flag rewards could entice me to continue 

and now when you can buy all flags with coal it may be even less of an  incentive to deal with the frustration 

you do see a different level of play in ranked like Clan battles just not to that level and playing the same ship over and over you get better, I like the play style just can only do so much 

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,305 posts
11,393 battles

I got to play 2 games in my lo yang and hit rank 15....

Now it is rough getting good teams, then bad teams...

4 wins with4 losses in between.....

[13CLM]
Members
202 posts
1,107 battles

Most of the teams I played on were not to bad. The ones that won, were the ones that stuck together, anytime the team split we lost.

I don't understand why people are whining about not having a T10 ship, it's either you do or do not have one. I might have no before the end of this season, but probably not, I will have 1 maybe 2 for the next season.  

Members
3,403 posts
6,060 battles

I am done unless I get done grinding the Republique.  Finally got my 2 wins that I needed with 2 really good games.  One game the team took 2 caps and held them off with a DD with 160 HP.  They took a seond cap too late and we won on points.  2nd game each team went after the embedded A/B cap and we eventually won it and help them off to win on points again.

Members
586 posts

The game is now ALL About Tier 10. Flamu has a video out about it. 

For ranked

Yamato

Conquer

Republic

Zao

Wooster

Hindenburg

Des Monies 

Minotor

Haragumbo

Yueyang

Also keep in mind if u want the Legendary mod for that ship. 

Yamato and Hindenburg are great

Get Grinding