Sign in to follow this  
Ryko2411

DC after patch 7.8?

5 comments in this topic

[PENND]
Members
2 posts
739 battles

Since update 7.8 I've been diconnected from the warships server 5 times.  I'm getting penalties, but its not my internet (Everything else keeps running, and this hasn't happened at all in other games)  I also connect even connect with the button.

Edited by Ryko2411

[TBW]
Members
6,351 posts
11,894 battles
50 minutes ago, Ryko2411 said:

Since update 7.8 I've been diconnected from the warships server 5 times.  I'm getting penalties, but its not my internet (Everything else keeps running, and this hasn't happened at all in other games)  I also connect even connect with the button.

Do a file check and are you running mods? I don't know where to check files with the new launcher though, maybe some one can tell us both.

Community Department
2,022 posts
501 battles
23 hours ago, Ryko2411 said:

Modifications can cause some issues. If you have some it is the first step. Delete them all.
If you don't let's start with deleting(renewing after you launch the game) preferences.xml. Have you tried to delete it?
If it doesn't work for you then please check and repair game integrity.

Spoiler

DMlXUErqkRk.jpg

If issues continue, then please, make a ticket with WGCheck report (extended network diagnostics preferably) attached. And make some descriptions when the issues take place. 

Community Department
2,022 posts
501 battles
On 29.08.2018 at 5:58 AM, Ryko2411 said:

How do I go about this if I launch through steam?

You may find Tech Troubleshooter for Steam account in the article. But I suppose WGCheck won't work for it. 
So simply create a ticket. 

Sign in to follow this