Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

40
[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Members
344 posts
3,704 battles

What happens to the oil if you are not in a clan?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
245
[WOLF6]
Members
661 posts
3,561 battles

If you’re not in a clan you don’t earn or get any oil so you don’t have to worry about it

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
724
[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
8 minutes ago, wtfovr said:

If you’re not in a clan you don’t earn or get any oil so you don’t have to worry about it

This.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
432
[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,897 posts
3,268 battles
24 minutes ago, wtfovr said:

If you’re not in a clan you don’t earn or get any oil so you don’t have to worry about it

 

This right here. Not part of a clan, you don't get oil.

Now, if you're wanting to join a clan, and get all that lovely oil, to be used to get clan bonuses. NWNG is recruiting. Casual clan, so you're not obligated to do anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,943
[PVE]
Members
8,814 posts
7,241 battles
1 hour ago, InventedThought said:

What happens to the oil if you are not in a clan?

 

 

1 hour ago, Counter_Gambit said:

This right here. Not part of a clan, you don't get oil.

Now, if you're wanting to join a clan, and get all that lovely oil, to be used to get clan bonuses. NWNG is recruiting. Casual clan, so you're not obligated to do anything

Hop into a casual clan like Counter_Gambit's NWNG. In the casual clans, just play like you normally do and earn oil. The clan will make buildings with the oil and you get bonuses from them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×