Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Titan454

Yugumo Upgrades

Yugumo last ugrade  

7 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. Which one to pick as looks like this ship can go either way?

• Torpedo Tube Modification 3
    • Gun Fire Control System Modification 2

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/30/2018 at 06:00 PM

4 comments in this topic

[DYNO]
Beta Testers
4 posts
1,948 battles

So just picked up the Yugumo, then fitted her out with all the upgrades from the Kagero. Now I am curious on which direction to go for the last upgrade. I did enjoy the TRB on t he Kagero as Radar boats suffocate DD's ability to just about anything these days. 

Beta Testers
1,011 posts
13,558 battles

I use TRB on kag and Yugomo, smoke is less valuable to me than having the tubes reloaded quicker. I seem able to control a cap easier when reds have wave after wave coming at them.

[MAHAN]
Beta Testers
1,361 posts
5,025 battles

Run TRB and use Torpedo Tube Modification 3. The guns on Yugumo, though not as bad as people often assume, are defensive and highly situational tools only. If you are trying to gunboat in Yugumo you are better off in literally any other tier IX DD. Smoke is more a preference thing, but I have found that running smoke on Yugumo takes away one of its most powerful tools in exchange for a mediocre tool that other DD lines do better.

Members
23 posts
3,050 battles

I dunno.  Running TRB with the gun reload mod and liking it.  Having a little more power to finish off a wounded BB or other while your torps reload is working.  Sure, it's a late game situation but getting nme guns off the map sooner helps.  

Sign in to follow this