You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ewok20

A request of a humble player

28 comments in this topic

[SUR]
Beta Testers
4 posts
1,710 battles

Just a request , i would like to that you add in arsenal the chance of buying the High School Fleet collection , because i am really poor and i can't get the yamato premium camo, please please add it again <3

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Bad 1

[PVE]
Members
5,317 posts
17,820 battles

I would like to see all the collections made available thru Arsenal. This would really be a help to those who were not playing at the time of the events or for those who lacked a few items to complete the collection. It seems this may be the plan so be patient Ewok. 

• Cool 4
  • Bad 1

[CHMC]
[CHMC]
Members
231 posts
7,409 battles
1 minute ago, Taylor3006 said:

I would like to see all the collections made available thru Arsenal. This would really be a help to those who were not playing at the time of the events or for those who lacked a few items to complete the collection. It seems this may be the plan so be patient Ewok. 

This is my hope as well.

• Bad 1

[WOLF3]
Members
5,978 posts
2,203 battles

I'd like to see more collections available too,  It may be that the contract with HSF has elapsed so not possible.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
2,833 posts
4,035 battles
3 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

I'd like to see more collections available too,  It may be that the contract with HSF has elapsed so not possible.

i don't know,wot team got their contract with sony elapsed after some time,so in theory,no fury.

but ta-daa one day they sold it again,we might not see the ARP ships and  again but we might see the hsf ships,camos and AL commanders too one day.

Edited by Cruxdei

[SUR]
Beta Testers
4 posts
1,710 battles

i really hope they read this types of post :)

[WOLF3]
Members
5,978 posts
2,203 battles
20 hours ago, Cruxdei said:

i don't know,wot team got their contract with sony elapsed after some time,so in theory,no fury.

The contract would have been written so that branded items already in-game stay there, but without express permission new items can't be added or the brand used for promotional purposes. 

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,694 battles
21 hours ago, Ewok20 said:

Just a request , i would like to that you add in arsenal the chance of buying the High School Fleet collection , because i am really poor and i can't get the yamato premium camo, please please add it again <3

If you're that poor, shouldn't a light bulb or muscle go off in your brain that should tell you to get your financial house in order before engaging in leisure activities?

• Cool 1
  • Bad 7

[OPEC]
[OPEC]
Members
38 posts
1,387 battles
2 minutes ago, VGLance said:

If you're that poor, shouldn't a light bulb or muscle go off in your brain that should tell you to get your financial house in order before engaging in leisure activities?

Didn't know people with less money were better off not participating in recreational activities.  Learn something new every day!

Beta Testers
2,833 posts
4,035 battles
3 minutes ago, Get_Kraken said:

Didn't know people with less money were better off not participating in recreational activities.  Learn something new every day!

only the bourgeois can have fun.

[PVE]
Members
5,317 posts
17,820 battles
4 minutes ago, Get_Kraken said:

Yeah the OP used it as a figure of speech. VG is just an insufferable prick. 

• Cool 4

[OPEC]
[OPEC]
Members
38 posts
1,387 battles

Makes me long for a time of crying hipsters, whose deep connection with their emotions made them a tad bit more forgiving of their fellow players' foibles.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,694 battles
7 hours ago, Get_Kraken said:

There's a difference between less money and what he said. There's an agenda behind your comment to be both passive aggressive with your sarcasm while completely taking my words out of context.

• Bad 1

[SOB]
Members
254 posts
3,260 battles
7 hours ago, VGLance said:

What be fiscally responsible??? Pfft.. Next thing you are going to expect them to take personal responsibility...

Spoiler

That was sarcasm

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,694 battles
2 minutes ago, MizzenMast said:

What be fiscally responsible??? Pfft.. Next thing you are going to expect them to take personal responsibility...

Hide contents

That was sarcasm

Yeah because housing crashes that devastate an entire country's economy aren't the direct result of financial illiteracy and irresponsibility. 

Spoiler

That was sarcasm. ;)

• Bad 1

[ARGSY]
Members
5,802 posts
3,974 battles
13 hours ago, VGLance said:

ARA clan suggests to me OP is in Argentina and might not have much of a choice in the matter due to local economics/politics. Playing this game might be the only cheering thing in a dismal life. I can appreciate the Free To Play crowd wanting all the free content they can get, especially if they weren't here for it or didn't have the right ships for it the first time around.

I hope they can renegotiate the licence with the HSF creators enough to give us the collection again. Having the Yamato camo might actually persuade me to grind for the ship...

• Cool 1

[4HIM]
Members
1,716 posts
3,905 battles
On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 6:05 PM, iDuckman said:

It may be that the contract with HSF has elapsed so not possible.

But HSF Harekaze and HSF Graf Spee are still available in the store.

[PVE]
Members
499 posts
4,127 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Having the Yamato camo might actually persuade me to grind for the ship...

It persuaded me. The Hindenburg was my first T10 but Yamato is my most played because its permanent camo make the games more affordable silver-wise.

[ARGSY]
Members
5,802 posts
3,974 battles
1 hour ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

This might be a tail-end clause - that when the remainder of the licence expired, those two ships and their captains could still be offered.

[WOLF3]
Members
5,978 posts
2,203 battles
10 hours ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

Hmmm.   Good point. 

Members
763 posts
4,032 battles
11 hours ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

Those are currently set to expire in September.

I hope they keep them on and/or put the commanders back in the store though. The HSF movie's in production and I want those yourman 150mm guns on a Harekaze.

Members
763 posts
4,032 battles
On 8/25/2018 at 6:48 PM, Ewok20 said:

Hey teitoku check your prem shop and/or email

• Cool 2

[SUR]
Beta Testers
4 posts
1,710 battles
8 minutes ago, NATOMarksman said:

Hey teitoku check your prem shop and/or email

OMG , i am really really grateful , you really are a very good person :) thanks again

Members
763 posts
4,032 battles
3 minutes ago, Ewok20 said:

OMG , i am really really grateful , you really are a very good person :) thanks again

Kancolle-5-Img030.jpg?resize=720,404

[FML]
Members
1,633 posts
9,904 battles
16 minutes ago, NATOMarksman said:

Kancolle-5-Img030.jpg?resize=720,404

20 minutes ago, Ewok20 said:

So, I take it that the Arsenal doesn’t need to change now? ;-)