Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Beauregard23

Experienced Player Looking to Play In Clan Battles

7 comments in this topic

[TAW]
Members
32 posts
9,718 battles

I've earned 8500 oil for my previous clan but they didn't do clan battles.  Just left so I will be on cooldown till Tuesday.   I will join any clan that will guarantee to get me in a clan battle Wednesday so I can retool several of my commanders to fit some of the new game dynamics without having to burn through my commander xp or doubloons.   I've got 8 T10's including one of each class.   Also have good T6-7-8 ships/crews for operations and such.  I am familiar with clan activity as I did plenty of it with WOT.  Have TeamSpeak.  Look forward to hearing from you.

[Y0L0]
[Y0L0]
Members
65 posts
5,737 battles

Also i think there are free commander respecs going on right now for ranked. It you are really serious about clan battles, feel free to check us out. We are spelled Y zero L zero. 

Happy hunting in the meantime! 

[TAW]
Members
32 posts
9,718 battles
2 hours ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Clan battles are already over for this season.

so they posted

From August 24 until August 31, players who joined at least one Clan Battle will be able to redistribute the skill points of their Commanders for free

for people who had ALREADY played a clan battle, well that sucks

Edited by Beauregard23

[TAW]
Members
32 posts
9,718 battles
1 hour ago, HoldMyBeer_ said:

Also i think there are free commander respecs going on right now for ranked. It you are really serious about clan battles, feel free to check us out. We are spelled Y zero L zero. 

Happy hunting in the meantime! 

been over the ranked rewards a couple of times and don't see anything about commander respecs do you have a link?

Sign in to follow this