You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

NICE!!! (SC)

18 comments in this topic

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,495 posts
10,211 battles

I will take these SC's any day and gladly. Was 3rd container of the day and was going to click more resources but decided for TYL and hello - 50K FXP. LOL SC's have been pretty good to me lately. Got 15K coal out of the SC for finishing the WOWS 3rd Anv Collection and going back to the 6 prior to these last 2 only one so so one (special upgrade). The 50K FXP ones might be my favorite outside of a ship. I have heard it is possible to get a 100K FXP one but have never done so. The 5 SC's I have got with FXP have all been 50K ones. Happy with this one for sure...:Smile_honoring:

MOpgap4.jpg

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 3

[YAN]
Members
1,637 posts
7,464 battles

Good shinizz.

Although with all those special flags from your containers do you have a use for it? :p

Members
1,540 posts
697 battles
Just now, Akeno017 said:

Good shinizz.

Although with all those special flags from your containers do you have a use for it? :p

You can't be too rich, too thin, or have too much free xp.

• Funny 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,495 posts
10,211 battles
1 minute ago, Akeno017 said:

Good shinizz.

Yup. Grinding all the DD lines (except US - done) so lots of use for FXP to skip upgrades. Also can use it to get 750K built back up in case I want any new FXP ship that comes out.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,719 posts
9,504 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Happy with this one for sure

For a whale like you, WG should troll with each SC you got with premium consumable. So that you will fork your wallet to get more stuffs from the premium shop.

But, it very nice in a while to get 50k FXP .... get ready for the Alaska

[VVV]
Members
349 posts
2,270 battles
1 hour ago, DrHolmes52 said:

too thin

Some starving people would like to argue that point LOL.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,050 posts
2,213 battles

Great yield.  My best so far has been 2500 Doubloons.  That's a month of Premium time, or 62,500 FXP from conversion.  Free stuff is good !!

[CVA16]
Members
2,750 posts
6,254 battles
3 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I will take these SC's any day and gladly. Was 3rd container of the day and was going to click more resources but decided for TYL and hello - 50K FXP. LOL SC's have been pretty good to me lately. Got 15K coal out of the SC for finishing the WOWS 3rd Anv Collection and going back to the 6 prior to these last 2 only one so so one (special upgrade). The 50K FXP ones might be my favorite outside of a ship. I have heard it is possible to get a 100K FXP one but have never done so. The 5 SC's I have got with FXP have all been 50K ones. Happy with this one for sure...:Smile_honoring:

MOpgap4.jpg

That is a super container

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,245 posts
8,815 battles

There is only one answer possible.

6B2KxB1.jpg

[JUICE]
Members
814 posts
6,369 battles

I got the same thing yesterday! That was the first Super Container I have seen in close to a year. I can always use free XP!

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,719 posts
9,504 battles

Got myself a SC as well on the last collection, also choose TYL

Spoiler

1phqnXR.jpg

Nothing fancy, although i would trade for 50k FXP. But free stuffs are free stuffs, and appreciated regardless

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles
6 hours ago, CarbonButtprint said:

Unghhhhh. So many of these sc threads, I finally get a SC, and it's... more AA flags. 

I feel ya there man. Friggin' detonation flags... . I've got at least 4 left from the Halsey and Yamamoto campaigns, fingers crossed on those because after they're gone I probably won't see any for a LOOOOOONG time.

[ARGSY]
Members
5,873 posts
4,001 battles

@AdmiralThunder, I have got 100,000 FXP from a container, but it was a CCT container that I got from @Lord_Zath and not a regular supercontainer.

@Landsraad, if you want Det flags take a Tier 4 cruiser out into randoms stock and drive broadside-on to battleships. Eventually you will get the detonations you so badly need, and 10 anti-det flags per day from each.

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles
1 minute ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

@AdmiralThunder, I have got 100,000 FXP from a container, but it was a CCT container that I got from @Lord_Zath and not a regular supercontainer.

@Landsraad, if you want Det flags take a Tier 4 cruiser out into randoms stock and drive broadside-on to battleships. Eventually you will get the detonations you so badly need, and 10 anti-det flags per day from each.

I don't WANT det flags, they're what I've gotten from roughly half the super-containers I've opened. I distinctly DO NOT want them, I diswant them. Give me something that's actually useful RNG, I beg of you!

[CHMC]
[CHMC]
Members
231 posts
7,409 battles

Whats a super container? I haven't seen one of those in years.

/sarcasm

Congrats

• Cool 1