Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Skyhooker

Video: On The Vital Necessity Of Free Speech

7 comments in this topic

[QNA]
Members
93 posts
4,860 battles

How on earth could or would someone already downvote my post when there wasn't possibly the time to watch it?  Too bad those votes are anonymous.  Sheesh...

Same "right-thinking" coward a couple minutes later, no doubt.

Edited by Skyhooker
  • Cool 2
  • Bad 8

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,342 posts
9,433 battles

I upvoted you..  Now I'll look at your video.

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,399 posts
1 hour ago, Skyhooker said:

Too bad those votes are anonymous.  Sheesh...

For what reason? So you can harass or falsely report users for percieved wrongdoing?

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,044 posts
8,217 battles
1 hour ago, Skyhooker said:

How on earth could or would someone already downvote my post when there wasn't possibly the time to watch it?  Too bad those votes are anonymous.  Sheesh...

Same "right-thinking" coward a couple minutes later, no doubt.

Downvotes act as a deterrent to terrible posting, causing forum users to consider what they're about to post.

I/m not shy. I Downvoted and Reported: Because posting about political issues/matters is a violation of the forum rules.

I don't begrudge you your views, or things you agree with. And I'm not judging the pro's or con's of positions that differ from those of others. But I personally don't come on these forums for political discussion. I come to talk about warships, engage in fun posting, and interact with other players about a ship game. Not the finer points about the need to expand free speech, or the fact that conservative voices are being assailed by a mob mentality and sometimes extreme intolerance simply because their views are different.

Simply put, this isn't the place to share your political views/leanings, or evangelizing a political view point under the guise of a innocuous question to the forum community.

• Cool 8
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,342 posts
9,433 battles

Watched the video.

So 'Political Correctness' is leading to tyranny....  Thank you Captain Obvious..  He even looks like Captain Obvious.

These guys say the same thing in a bit more entertaining of a manner.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
820 posts
5,797 battles

Fleet,

I locked this thread as political/intellectual discussions that may cause controversy are not appropriate for the Forums.

Please remember when posting topics to this section of Off-Topic that they are  not meant to cause unrest among the community.

#anchorsaweigh

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1