Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HyPHerFaZe

Pin-Ups: Part 3 which do you pick? Do they fit?

22 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

24
[F4E]
[F4E]
Members
135 posts
10,418 battles

Out of the 5 choices in part 3 which do you choose? So I picked the cook. It was that or the sailor for me. However, I 'am sort of wishing I had picked the latter because it may have fit the background. Dash and Alena will fit the backgrounds and looks correct. Do any of the other actually fit!?

pu_01.png

Edited by HyPHerFaZe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50
[BNKR]
Members
214 posts
1,888 battles

I''m sure a lot of them are bigger.  I chose the bomber one, and she is bigger than the patch background.  I don't mind at all.  Gives it a little bit of a unique look, IMO.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
683
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,116 posts
13,352 battles

OCD at work again! Signalman Dasha Bareback and I don't give a rip that it doesn't fit the background!

  • Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
190
[DRB]
[DRB]
Beta Testers
897 posts
5,289 battles

Where do you find the link? I'm not a teenager anymore and find it a waste of time. A time stamp and what I should be looking at would be nice.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,255
[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,382 posts
19,412 battles

None of them fit. But hey, I like that wolf with a sword more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24
[F4E]
[F4E]
Members
135 posts
10,418 battles
18 minutes ago, Mainerd said:

Where do you find the link? I'm not a teenager anymore and find it a waste of time. A time stamp and what I should be looking at would be nice.

it's on the pinup article on the news page. Scroll down you will see the list of 5 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
190
[DRB]
[DRB]
Beta Testers
897 posts
5,289 battles
17 minutes ago, HyPHerFaZe said:

it's on the pinup article on the news page. Scroll down you will see the list of 5 

Thank you. Went with the cook since my father was a baker aboard the USS Benson when it was transferred to the Pacific at the tail end of WWII. No he didn't look anything like the patch.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,343
[WOLF3]
Members
6,819 posts
2,683 battles

I sortuv used my third eye and went with the most aesthetically pleasing image.

5b81d0d8168a1_WoWSSignalman.png.b0e3d271124e73f97002366e819f80e8.png

Engineer would have been my next choice.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
207
[TOAST]
Members
832 posts
7,565 battles

I picked the Sailor patch because it has a Sea Mine. Perfect patch since I tend to grind the Sims a lot.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,343
[WOLF3]
Members
6,819 posts
2,683 battles

I don't mind that it doesn't fit.  And I chose the background I chose because it accentuates the rounded, um, background.

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
372
[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
4 hours ago, HyPHerFaZe said:

Out of the 5 choices in part 3 which do you choose? So I picked the cook. It was that or the sailor for me. However, I 'am sort of wishing I had picked the latter because it may have fit the background. Dash and Alena will fit the backgrounds and looks correct. Do any of the other actually fit!?

pu_01.png

I posted the same thing this morning. It's poor design to not have them fit in the patches. I have most of the others and no they don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
376
[ARP2]
Members
1,274 posts
3,599 battles

I picked the chick riding the bomb.  I dont mind the patches being smaller than the emblems.  Gives them a nice look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
298
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
1,887 posts
8,333 battles
3 hours ago, Erebthoron said:

None of them fit. But hey, I like that wolf with a sword more.

Pretty sure they are not supposed to fit...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
134
[FGNE]
Members
392 posts
2,546 battles

The pilot; I also don’t care if they fit or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
335
[WOLF2]
Members
1,558 posts
13,579 battles
7 hours ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

OCD at work again! Signalman Dasha Bareback and I don't give a rip that it doesn't fit the background!

Same, best part of the entire video 

It looks like another girl, but who cares … Killer paddles

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
335
[WOLF2]
Members
1,558 posts
13,579 battles
3 hours ago, iDuckman said:

I don't mind that it doesn't fit.  And I chose the background I chose because it accentuates the rounded, um, background.

 

Totally, round like a big ice cream cone :)

Now, when do the tattoos come out?

Edited by Commander_367

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
683
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,116 posts
13,352 battles

@Commander_367 I earned a 4.0 in Art Appreciation in 74 when I was dating a finest kind art student! Yet my college experience ended in 71 after only 1 semester! We are still friends and my Appreciation of Her mmmm Art has not lessened!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×